Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Up and Running!

Well here I start a blog! I haven't done blogging for a few years so it has and will take a while to master the tricks of the trade. :) Seeing as I just started I'm not sure what to post so I'll just give a general update as to what I've been doing.

Writing, I really like writing. I'm currently working on one novel, one story and research for yet another idea. Just because I listed three doesn't mean I don't have many other ideas! Over the years I have started at least 20 stories and didn't finish them. Of course that doesn't mean I got very far, some are only a paragraph long.

About a week ago I picked up drawing. Having not done much drawing for a year or two I didn't expect much. But since I'm now using reference pictures my drawing has improved greatly! Of course I use coloring sheets and screen shots from animated movies for reference but that's the way I like to draw.

I obviously cannot forget that I'm just overcoming a cold. Sorta, I'm still coughing a bit but overall I feel a lot better then yesterday and the day before.

Well, I guess I'll continue watching Star Wars Episode VI Return of the Jedi. The Battle of Endor is already raging, the Rebels are barely holding out until their attack on the second Death Star and Luke is meeting his destiny. I'll bet you can't tell I like Star Wars. ;)


1 comment: