Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Writing Stuff

Well, I though I'd talk a little about one of the books I'm working on. This one is currently called Ghost Train and in case you didn't guess I'm trying to come up with a better name. :) Here are some concept pictures I pinned to Pinterest. It's going to be a novel and maybe a series or trilogy so I need to keep all this stuff together!

Below is a picture of the main character, Nora. Basically this helps me know what she looks like. I'll let you know little about her, she works at a museum and is 19-20 years of age.
Not my picture

Now because this novel is going to include a lot of history I need pictures of  things like this dress for reference. For this novel I'm going to need to know a lot about late 1800 life.
Not my picture

Here is just a photo that might inspire something. Plus I like the over all atmosphere, no busy city's.
Not my picture

Lastly a picture of an old general store. In this story people are going on a train riding vacation and will stop in an old ghost town. At lease for now, everything can change when writing a novel.
Not my picture

That about sums up the basic story setting. I'll reveal move in another post, and possibly a prologue I've been working on. Of course other then the main plot things will be changing so nothing is hard set.

And that's the end of another post! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment