Pages

Saturday, June 8, 2013

What I've Been Up To

Well, nothing amazing has happened lately and though it hasn't even been a week I feel like posting.

I've been drawing about one picture a day and just yesterday (or was it the day before?) I completed my first full body drawing of a wolf or dog. I haven't decided yet. :) I think it turned out really well, especially considering it was my first full body drawing. Then I was sorta messing around and I drew a close up of a wolf howling. I added stripes and made it a tiger wolf and now it looks like a hornless elk. :P

Yesterday and today Daniel and I watched a Nancy Drew blind play through on YouTube. Of course it was done by the well know Arglephumph who does walk thorough's of all kinds. Not only does he play the game but he does the funniest commentary along with it. He's done every Nancy Drew game and keeps up with all the new ones too. Michael Gray, the guy who does all this, was even offered a job as a game tester by Her Interactive the Nancy Drew game people. But he didn't feel it was time to move to Seattle. (Yes, these games are made near where I live! :D)

I guess that about all I have to say for now, until next time!
     
     

No comments:

Post a Comment