Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Big Hero 6

Okay, calm down everybody, all is well now. Turns out we didn't have to hire a plumber, but we did have to buy and install a $50 dollar part on the pipe that broke. I woke up to hear that the water was turned back on! Yay! That's such a relief.

Turns out we were actually able to make it to Big Hero 6. It was really good; I enjoyed it very much. We were literally the only people watching it, so we were wandering all around the room, talking about which seats we'd sit in for when Star Wars VII comes out. *Spoilers* I have to say, when Tadashi died in Big Hero 6, it was sooooo sad! I didn't want him to die! *End spoilers*

Well, I suppose I'd better get back to life. But before I do, IT'S ONLY THREE DAYS UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY!!! Gahh... I've finally decided what I want to do for my birthday on Saturday.

My plans go as follows: I will wake up, and everyone will be awake before me so I can race up stairs and open presents first thing. We all hang out for a bit, me probably playing with my new stuff (if they are the kind of presents that you would play with) until Mamma and I leave for lunch at P.F. Changs. I'll be having my favorite spicy chicken, which is incredible. We'll return home, hang out, probably play some Wii Games, maybe have a bowling tournament or something, then dinner. I'm having steak fajitas, one of my favorite dinners, oh, and we'll have cheese balls with crackers and homemade jello throughout the day. Then finally we'll watch a movie. I'm hoping to get How to Train Your Dragon 2, but I may have to settle for something else. Maybe we'll finally get around to watching The Return of the King. I'm so ready to start watching The Hobbit movies. I started fangirling a little at the theater when I saw the poster.

So those are my birthday plans! I still can't believe I'm almost sixteen; as I probably keep saying, it's just weird.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I can't believe that you're going to be sixteen. I feel so young. :)

    I hope to see Big Hero 6 soon. I'm glad that it was a good movie.

    ReplyDelete