Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Recent Ponderings

I've been thinking about my blog, and just general blogging lately. See, I really enjoy having this blog, and while I'm far from expert I like re-decorating it and things. But yesterday I started thinking, and there's a possibility that I'll be closing this blog down. I know! Hear me out though. I have this idea for a new blog to replace this one. It's been great, but my posts are very random, and my blog is basically a journal. That's been fun; but I though it would be cool to start a blog to record more than just my thoughts on life. I would also document my progress in Gaelic, talk about my writing and things I've learned, even write a bit about my history research. Basically bring together all the random blogs I've made into the past into one, big, awesome blog.

If I do, it'll be hard to say goodbye to this blog. I've had it for over a year, and I've loved it. But I'd like a clean slate if I do this.

Why can't I manage more than one blog, you might ask? I've tried, and regularly posting on more than one blog is tough. Especially if they are similar; then you're just voicing the same thoughts in different ways.

To be honest, the more I think about making this blog, the more excited I get, and I think that this may very well one of my last posts. I'll link my new blog to here, so you can keep up with my crazy busy life (kidding, it's hardly busy, but I aim to make it more full). I haven't even decided what to call this new blog, but just be sure, it will be just as crazy awesome as this blog. There's be one big difference though: I'll actually edit the posts. Yeah, I've never done that in the past, so there's been lots of spelling errors. Basically I'm just being lazy, so with this new blog, which I shall set upon he world in the near future, I will eradicate this horrible habit and bunch of laziness.

Okay, I'm getting really excited about the idea of this blog, so I think I'll get started today. And if you know me, it'll probably be done today. But I'm going to make sure it's perfect. So out with the old, in with the new! It's been nice knowing ya! (Don't worry, I still have at least one more post before this is all over).

No comments:

Post a Comment