Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Farewell

I have finished my new blog, and now I'll be making all my posts there. I'm trying not to get all sentimental about this, but as much as I want a fresh start for this blog, it'll be a little sad not going to this blog anymore. But I'm sure I'll be fine once I start posting a bit.

This will be my 193rd, and last post on this blog. I'll definitely keep it open, so I can look back at all the memories I've recorded. Who knows, maybe I'll go through and do a kind of Flashback Friday thing on my blog, covering some of the times I had during this blog. Hm, that'd be fun actually! Anyways, here is the link to my new blog, Life's a Journey: http://intheendyouwillallkneel.blogspot.com/

I know the URL is a bit odd, but when I first made the blog I didn't know what to use, so I just did that. I rather like it, so I decided to keep it. Shows my interesting personality. :) See you all on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment