Pages

Monday, July 21, 2014

Life as of Late

Guess where I'm going the day after tomorrow? The Tri-Cities! As usual Historic Flight is attending a huge air show up there, and nobody else had volunteered to go (other wise my dad would have gone to Alaska!). Just my dad, my sister Tiana, and I are going. Apparently it's going to be really, really hot. But the hotel we're staying at has a pool and from what we know Tiana and I'll probably be staying inside an air conditioned building most of the time (at least I hope we will!). So I'm really excited for that. It's gonna be awesome cause we're riding up in the DC3. So after this trip I'll have ridden in the DC3 twice and Grumpy once. Oh yeah!

So I've been doing a lot of plotting for my novels as of the last few days. I've got a new story that I now call Heart of Fire. I've got it almost completely plotted out, along with my new (and totally awesome) idea for Believe. I find just sitting down and writing out what I already have in a creative way (but not actually writing the story) helps me come up with more ideas. So that's what I'm trying to do. It's actually pretty fun, and I've gotten some awesome ideas too!

It's been through all this plotting that I've been listening to a lot of Adrian von Ziegler and Brunuh Ville's music. I re-discovered one of Brunuh's older-ish songs. It's his version of The Song of the Dragonborn from the Skyrim, The Elder Scrolls games. At least I think they're games. I've never played/seen them so I wouldn't know. But I'm pretty sure it's a game. Back on topic though; it's a totally awesome song and I could probably listen to it over and over all day. I'm that kind of person, I could listen to the same song for hours sometimes.

Ah yes! So a theater near our house has started up it's one dollar movies for over the summer. They play movies that are already come out on DVD for just a dollar. Last week we saw the Lego Movie for the first time, and tomorrow those who want to are going to see Rise of the Guardians in theaters, also for the first time. I actually really like going to the movie theater, even though it can be expensive. The other night when I watched The Avengers I was thinking about how cool it would have been to see in on the big screen. Oh well, I'll definitely see Age of Ultron (Avengers 2) in theaters!

1 comment:

  1. I love that title! Heart of Fire. Just from the title, I'm excited. :)

    ReplyDelete