Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2014

I Was Tagged

So I was tagged on a friends blog to answer eleven questions about myself (squee!). So here goes!

1. What is your fandom and why do you love it so much?
Doctor Who. I love it because The Doctor is the most intriguing character, time travel is something I've always found very interesting, and about a million other reasons.

2. Your dream job is?
Working at a stable and caring for horses

3. If you are homeschooled, what is your pet peeve misconception about being homeschooled?
Uhhhh... I don't know

4. Between soft drinks, juice, and coffee which is your favorite?
Juice (I might have said soft drinks... if I drank them anymore!)

5. What is your favorite food?
Orange chicken, hands down. It's amazing.

6. What is your favorite animal?
I'm gonna have to put this in category. House Pet: Cat/Horse - Exotic: Bengal Tiger or Killer Whale - Mythical: Dragon

7. Is there a certain genre of music/movies you don't like?
For the most part I like a little of everything, but my least favorite is drama and old musicals

8. What would you name your future kids?
As of the moment I want to name them after my favorite fictional characters :P

9. What is your favorite Disney film?
Frozen and The Lion King

10. Where do you want to live?
A castle. Or a manor. Either works because both are beautiful.

11. Nutella or Frosting?
I've never had Nutella, so I'll go with frosting.

That was fun! Okay, now I'm supposed to come up with eleven questions to ask a bunch of other bloggers. Problem is I don't know that many. Actually I only know two outside my family... and one of them is the girl who challenged me to this. So I'll just skip that part I suppose... *awkward silence*

So in other news I just got back from the Tri-Cities. It was a really fun trip. I even got pictures! So I'll write about that tomorrow. For now I've got a few ideas for my stories swirling in my head, and I would like to write them down before they're gone. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment