Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Yes, I Haven't Posted in a While

Hey all! I haven't posted in forever, so I'm gonna now.

Oh, so I've been plotting out a lot of my stories recently. It's been really fun just getting what's in my head down on page and actually making it sound good. It wasn't until today that I actually started writing. What really prompted me was a friend who's been writing a lot lately, and is up to thirty chapters. I'm so impressed and like... gosh I feel sorta wimpy just cause I have never written thirty chapters before. So now I'm like, that's it. I need to write. For real. So here I am, procrastinating! :P

The story I'm working on today is Heart of Fire. It's about a girl in a historical fantasy setting, though I want it to have somewhat of a feel like being in Scotland... we'll see how that goes though. :) So far I'm only about two pages in, but I just started today. I'm hoping to have at least one chapter done by the end of the day, but we'll see how that goes as well. You never know what might come up. ;)

Another story I've been working on is Believe. I think I've talked a little about it. Let's just say, based on what's in my head it's gonna be so fun to write. It has to do with ghosts and paranormal activity. That'll all I'll say for now. I don't want to give away all my secrets. ;)

On another note, I've been practicing Scottish Gaelic! I even had a friend come over the other day and I taught her some! So now I know two people who want to learn Gaelic, though only one of them has actually started learning. :D It's so exciting, cause I love the sound of Gaelic (even though it sounds silly at times) and I'm stoked to know one person that wants to learn it! :)

Hmm... Let's see if I can remember any Gaelic right now. Like something reasonable to say in a sentence, not, how are you? Errr.... I'm blanking here. Haha, all I can think is, 'Ciamar a tha thu?' which is Gaelic for how are you. :P Gosh, my crazy mind. Then again I'm also remembering, 'latha blàth' which is 'a warm day'. But today isn't warm. Thank goodness! It's under seventy degrees and it rained! Yes, thank you Washington! I've been getting a little tired of the same old hot weather. Though I suppose it had been really nice. But the rain is nice too.

Well, I think I'll maybe go get a snack, then continue writing. As I said, I'm hoping to write a full chapter today. So I gotta write, but first I must eat (or play piano...). Er, eat. Yes. Eat, play piano, write... wait, what? Eat then write. There we go. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment