Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

The Heat Continues

You all know how in the past I've mentioned Arrow? Well yesterday I looked up the soundtrack on Spotify. Oh my. I love this soundtrack so much! I mean I love almost every soundtrack but this... Blake Neely did an extremely good job. I just... gah, I love this music. Every since song; but especially the main theme. That is by far the best! Just listening to the music is giving me Arrow feels... this show is brilliant (I also love their choice on instruments!).

The heat is still on here in Washington. What I would like is a day or two of pure rain. Hard, extremely wet, rain. The kind that you can leave the windows open to listen to and not be cold, and the kind that makes the earth become a deep, rich green. I really love rich colors, so I love it when we have good rain storms like that.

I have been making good progress on The Order of the Phoenix, but I've still got a ways to go. I read around seventy pages today.

Oh and speaking of books, I've been thinking a bit about my series I want to write, Believe. We have friends over last night, and we talked about our stories. I'm totally re-starting Believe because I came up with the premise for that story back when my writing was about as good as a Nancy Drew book (ug!). So I'm totally re-doing the characters, which needed to be more interesting, more broken. There were wayy to nice before. That's all gonna change. So far I've gotten rid of an old character, Sarah, and replaced her with a new, much more awesome one: Madeleine. Then I've throw out Patrick and replaced him with Brian. My main character has the same first name, Nora. But that's where it ends.

I've also been thinking about my story idea that I would really like to turn into a trilogy (we'll see how that goes). I currently call it The Shadow, for the sake of a name. But I realized that out of all my books it's got the most plot.

No comments:

Post a Comment