Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2014

FYI

Just so you know, yesterday I mentioned not feeling sure if I liked my blog. That was before I changed it to the way it currently is. So as of the moment, though it may need some tweaking, I like my blog (I wonder how many times I'll change my blog in a year?).

So we watched the last Harry Potter movie. All I shall currently say is: Wh- wha- what? No! They didn't...

Um. Yeah. So besides Harry Potter what have I been doing? Well we're preparing for a trip to Oregon! There's going to be an air show up there, and my dad wanted to help out; since the airport it's taking place at is just a few minuets from my aunts place we all decided to go. So it's gonna be like a working vacation. Well see how that turns out.

Ever since I got Spotify and a bluetooth speaker I've almost been listening to music non-stop. When I'm in my room that is. :) Usually I listen to the Harry Potter soundtrack, which I love. Oh, and the entire Pirates soundtrack (excluding the fourth movie). That's got to be one of my favorite movie soundtracks. I also listen to The Piano Guys, some of the Doctor Who soundtrack along with Brunuh Ville and Adrian von Zieglers music. My current album that I'm obsessed with is Aura, by Brunuh Ville. So beautiful...

1 comment:

  1. That's so weird, I JUST found Aura the other day, and I've been listening to it non-stop!

    ReplyDelete