Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2014

The Irish are Coming!

You've heard of Duolingo, right? It's a website, and it's totally free, and you can learn languages on it. Currently they have Spanish, French, German, Italian, and Portuguese. But sometime around late September early October they're going to be able to teach you Irish! How awesome is that?! Really awesome, and good news for me. I'm having a heck of a time trying to learn Scottish Gaelic so I may just learn Irish. I'm not sure if plain Irish and Irish Gaelic are the same or not... but I'll at least take what I can find. Besides, Ogham is originally Irish (at least from what I read it is) and if I want to read and write Ogham I think I'm going to need to know Irish. So it's kind of a win, win, right?

Today I brought the keyboard down to my room to work on Magix. But it's having problems; all the sound loops are gone and it wont record. So I'm completely uninstalling it so I can re-install it. Gosh, it's going to take forever and I think my computer is running out of space. Darn it.

We're going to watch Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince in a little bit! I'm so excited! I'm in the middle of reading The Goblet of Fire. Arg, these books are amazing! In fact, I think I'll go read a bit while I wait for Magix to install (I'll also be listening to the Harry Potter soundtrack, which I already mentioned that I'm complete addicts to. I love it so much!).

No comments:

Post a Comment