Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2014

New Blog

Today we volunteer at Historic Flight. Yes, again. Things just keep happening don't they! :) Anyways, we're going to help out because Fifi, a B-29 bomber is visiting Historic Flight and they're selling rides. Well really they've sold out of rides already. SO we're going to try and sell people rides on our planes instead. All the rides are on sale for while Fifi is here, so hopefully Historical Flight will sell a few.

Yesterday we had a belated Fathers Day celebration since we were busy on Fathers Day. We all chipped in and went to MeMenamins. The food was really good; their gluten free bread was incredible. I've never seen anything quite like it. Yesterday I also hurt myself a lot. See, first I got a paper cut (luckily it's not too bad) and then I scraped a layer of skin off my hand. Then as I was running up the stairs like I always do I hit my left elbow on the hand rail. Unfortunately I must have hit it pretty hard, because it still hurts today. Mostly only when I flew my muscles (typing right now even makes it hurt a little, sometimes).

Sereina, Tiana, and I were planning on playing Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 this morning, but we leave to volunteer soon. So we're going to play tomorrow. Have you ever played Roller Coaster Tycoon 2? It's one of my many, many childhood games. See, you build an amusement park. You have to keep the guests happy with good, garbage cans, places to sit and cool rides. People can get sick from turbulent rides so something Tiana and I always did was took this tiny island in the middle of a lake and made "Sick Person Island". Yeah, that games awesome... except when you're always bankrupt... like I always was. Hehe, I never was too good at those games; but I still loved 'em!

Oh hey, so I've got this new blog I'm apart of called Once Upon a Time (it has nothing to do with the show Once Upon a Time). Me, and two, possibly three, other friends have started a movie, game, book review blog. You can check it our here: http://onceuponatimemediareviews.wordpress.com/ Now that Michaela, one of the moderators, has started reviewing Nancy Drew games I'm going to have to make a post. I've played almost every game, and I own all but five of them. They some of the best computer games ever! You can check out the one post I've made, it's about the Misadventures of Maude March books. Yeah, of course I started with those ones! Now I'm going to make a post on a Nancy Drew game! Which one? Oh... Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake! I love that one!

1 comment:

  1. I think I've played Roller Coaster Tycoon before. I remember a story where someone had their roller coaster go over the wall of the OTHER amusement park and just abruptly end, so everyone would die. And technically since everone died in the other amusement park, it would put it out of business. Voila! They win.

    ReplyDelete