Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

One Year Anniversary!

Hey guys, guess what today is? Actually, because of the title you already know; I'm going to say anyways. It's been exactly one year since I started this blog and made my first post! So for the occasion I'm going to review a few events that happened since I started this blog.

In June, the month I started this blog, I posted four times. Yeah, not very much compared to other months. My first post went something like this:
Well here I start a blog! I haven't done blogging for a few years so it has and will take a while to master the tricks of the trade. :) Seeing as I just started I'm not sure what to post so I'll just give a general update as to what I've been doing.
Then I went on to start talking about how I've been writing a lot and that I was overcoming a cold. Star Wars episode VI was playing as I made the post apparently. And so, that was the glorious start of my blog.

It wasn't until December that I started to blog regular. Oh gosh, my first post in December is quite... interesting. It's just a bunch of one or two sentence paragraphs!

Let's see, what are some things that have happened since I made this blog? I became a Sherlockian, Whovian, and recently a Potter Head. Those are all really good things. Another thing, my cat Kokopelli got lost a short while shortly after I started posting regularly. That was pretty scary, and I'm glad he is perfectly fine.

Okay, now to pick a random post and see if there's anything amusing about it. Here, let's see what I had to say in my post titled This and That. *After scanning through the post* Eh heh heh *face palm*. So many spelling errors. It's embarrassing. I seriously need to read through my posts before I post them.

Oh hey, check this out from my post Coincidence? I Think Not.:
You'll never guess what happened to our friends, specifically Emmalyn. I've mentioned her blog (Tumblotwit) before. Well, remember me telling about our oven heating element blowing out? It just so happened, on the same day ours went out, so did theirs. I cannot believe that, I mean on the same day the same thing happened to our ovens. After telling about her experience here's what she said -- (The funny thing is that someone we know had the exact same thing happen today (and they also read this blog, so HI). Coincidence? I think not. The universe is rarely that lazy. The ovens must have heard about Ragnarok, and they’re fleeing before the end.)
Remember when my oven, along with a friends, blew up on the same day? Haha, that was awesome (I mean like... well, you know what I mean). But you know what (this is slightly off topic), Emmalyns Tumblotwit is gone. Boom. Vanished. I'm so sad; it was an awesome blog.

Okay, one more big of an old post them I'm outta here, I've been cleaning my room while listening to every different version of the song I am the Doctor! :D This is from my post Pouring Grey (for some reason I love that title...).
Nothing says rainy day like a game of intense canasta. Of course that's not why we played, but we did and that last round. It. Was. Crazy, like hold your breath every time you discarded crazy. The discard pile was larger than the deck, and when Daddy got it, Daniel and I were in for it. We knew we would loose. But they need seventy five more points to win. Seventy five more points. That, ladies and gentlemen, is how close Daniel and I have come to being pulverized. We're taking a break, who knows when we'll finish. Chances are Daddy and Tiana will win, but there's always a chance. Canasta is a tricky game, full of surprises.
One last thing before I leave, I'm now addicted to the Harry Potter soundtrack, particularly the songs The Quidditch World Cup, A Window to the Past, and Mischief Managed!

2 comments:

  1. I know; although it feels like centuries since I started this blog... :/ I can never decide if time is extremely fast or very slow. ;)

    ReplyDelete