Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

So as you all know I've been watching and reading Harry Potter. Yesterday night we finally found some time and watched The Deathly Hallows Part 1.

It was, to say the least, coolsadepicterrifyingamazingincredibleintenseandmore. Ug, I need to see the next movie. That, we will be doing tonight. 

Also speaking of The Deathly Hallows; I got it today! Yeah, I bought the Deathly Hallows even though I haven't ever finished reading The Goblet of Fire (though I'm really, really close!). I would disclose a few of my thoughts; but I have at least one friend who reads this blog who hasn't gotten quite that far. I don't want to give any spoilers; if there's anything I despise, it's spoilers.

On a totally unrelated note, I'm still not quite sure I like my blog. *sigh* I just can't seem to find that sweet spot. Or maybe it's just how I am; for instance: when I build a house for my Lego George it's the best thing in the world. Then on day two, or really just some time after that, I have to change it. Even if I love it I have to change if simply because I have the urge. So maybe that's why I keep wanting to change my blog.

I don't know if I will. After all, if I keep changing the name and look completely no one will know where the heck they are! Not that I have too many follows to start with; but even so.

In any case, I shall do some thinking upon my blog.

Oh yes, I never mentioned before (...oh wait, I did) my music making program, Magix, was having some problems. All the sound loops disapeared (not quite sure what was up with that) and to top it off my Midi cord was being a little ball of fun (I mean that in a sarcastic way). Thankfully I got it all figured out though; I just had to re-route the loops via my desktop and I think I'd plugged in the Midi cable backwards (amongst other things).

And to finish this post off, my inspirational song of the week: I am the Doctor. I makes me feel all bubbly inside, kind of like I've got a huge task at hand but I can tackle it anyways (and that was a strange way to describe that...).

Wait! One more thing; I took a quiz on Pottermore.com to see what Hogwarts house I would be in, and I am in, drum roll please, Slytherin! Yeah, I'm a Slytherin; of all houses. Funny thing though; I'm not heartless and power hungry, but it does fit in a way.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! I'm glad you've liked them so much. I can't wait to finish the series, but at the same time. I don't want it to end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What movies have you seen, and what books have you read? (The Deathly Hallows was sooooo sad...).

    ReplyDelete