Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Believe

I haven't been writing much lately, and I want to get back in the groove. What got me into my groove after years of not writing was the idea of a story about a ghost, a girl, and an old train. Now that story is at a stand still; I'm having trouble finding pictures of old late nineteenth century trains. But I'm going to work on a different book. I've had so many idea's, this is getting intense. There's a new character, that I want to introduce in the first book. But I need to wait until at least the second book, maybe even the third. It's a series and I call it Believe.

So I finally saw The Amazing Spider-Man 2. Oh. My. Gosh. *intense fangirling and screaming* I want to tell you everything! But I don't want to give any spoilers. Oh good gracious, spoilers... Let's just say, you need to go see it. Now. Like, right now. It's amazing and just... go watch it!

Back on Believe. I just came up with the series name today. It didn't have a name for the longest time, but now I see that name really fits. Actually, I haven't written any of the books, although I'm planning of having it be a series. I haven't decided on the first book yet, since Ghost Train isn't working out as the first book. I'll just search Pinterest and figure out what would be best. See, the series is supposed to have a lot to do with history. I want to get all my facts right so it's going to make writing each book hard. But exciting!

Okay, sorry for the short post, but I just have to write. It's just screaming my name, especially since I came up with Madeleine's character... I'm in love with this new story series! Ahh!

Oh, did I ever mention that I'm reading Harry Potter? Actually I just finished the first book, and I've already seen the first movie. So as of the moment I'm a complete Potter Head! It's so cool! Sereina and I (and whoever else wants to watch) are going to watch the second movie tonight. I haven't read the second book, but as soon as Sereina finishes it I'll read it!

Okay, I seriously need to write...

3 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!! I want to to hear all about the movie but I also want to be surprised about everything. I can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was incredible. Extremely well done. But seriously, it was just... okay, I'm not going to say anything to even remotely get you guessing as to what the big spoiler is.

    The sad part is, the end clip didn't have to do with The Amazing Spider-Man at all. It was like a mini trailer for X-Men (I didn't know that Jennifer Lawrence was in X-Men).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, she's been in the latest ones.

    ReplyDelete