Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Changes!

Oy, welcome to Adventures (Alina style). You'll probably have noticed how much things have changed since you last visited (unless you're a first timer, in which case none of this talk about a new looking blog is relevant). Sereina helped me change it up; she made the banner since she knows how to use Photoshop and I don't. Then I went on and made a few tweaks of my own. So da-ta! My blog is different. Even the name is different (Sereina came up with that too). I even changed my music. Now I've only got one song. Well, technically I've only got one song. But it's nine hours long. Yup, it's the entire Harry Potter movie soundtrack collection! The music in those movies is just awesome, so now it's on my blog. Oh, and now the music doesn't auto play (I found that to get a bit annoying at times, so you'll have to manually play it).

Something tragic has occurred. My friend, Emmalyn, had a Tumblotwit (Tumbler, Blog, Twitter thing). I've mentioned it before. It was a very entertaining Tumblotwit. Was. That's right, it's gone. I'm not sure what happened, but Emmalyn's Tumblotwit is gone and so now I'm sad. She had some really funny posts on there. Like how to cook a Thanksgiving Turkey (it involved raiding the store, wearing armor and letting your mom do the rest). Or her post about preparing for SAT's. That was one of her best. But now it's gone, so let us all have a moment of silence.

...Okay, back to happy thoughts! Um, actually this isn't exactly a happy thought but I'm actually going to get some clothes! Yeah, I've mentioned once or twice that I really don't have any clothes to wear (except a bunch of Pane Field and Historic Flight t-shirts). Today I'm going to be going shopping to try and find clothes! Sadly I'm not much of a shopper, so today will be bitter/sweet. :)

Yesterday I got paid from my job and I used some of my money to buy juice at Trader Joes. Not a little bottle, but like a big one that will last me all week. It's really good, it's a peach juice of some kind... I think. I've never bought juice before; I would say it's a big adventure but in all honesty, I just bought it, went home, and had some with Daniel. The awesome part though; the juice had no tax!

We watched Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix last night. First off, I do not like that Umbridge lady. She is terrible and I agree with the pin I saw a long time ago. Sereina said she felt like hitting her in the face with a book. Good. That Umbridge was so mean, I mean it was just maddening! But the movie was still really good. It was sad when Sirius Black died. Poor Harry. Oh yeah, this has to do with the movie just before this one, but Neville has finally found something he's good at: dancing!

Okay, well I should probably get going. You know, things to do, people to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment