Pages

Friday, May 2, 2014

Three Days, Three Ways

I'm not entirely sure why I title my post Three Days, Three Ways. The three days part came to mind because for the past three mornings the cats have been on my bed when I woke up (I was so stiff, because they were between my legs so I couldn't move without making them leave). As for the three ways part, I'm not sure. It just sounded cool, so I used it.
Oh look, a hidden message!
I've been practicing the piano again! I was a little rusty when doing He's a Pirate, but I'm getting better. I forgot a bit of the left hand for Across the Stars, and as for Kate's Theme, I can do it quite well (it's an easy song though, especially compared to the other two).
Seriously, when is someone going to find these...
I cannot wait till tomorrow! First off, we're celebrating May the Fourth (be with you) tomorrow, since our friends could only stay a short while if we were to celebrate it on the actual day. Secondly, it's the Mill Creek garage sale! I have money! Hehe, I love having a job, even if my feet ache after I'm done for the day. But yes, I love garage sales. It's the best place to get stuffed animals, specifically Webkinz. I don't care about the online codes, I like the actual stuffed animal. Daniel really likes to play with them, so I play with him. Also, once I found two retired Schleich at a garage sale for ten cents each. That's more than a good deal! So I'm really hoping to find some Schleich tomorrow. I am also looking for roller blades, clothes (because I hardly have any), and possibly a Wii. Our's broke a while back, and I miss the fun we'd have. Daniel and I love playing Lego Batman and Lego Batman 2. The Second Lego Batman is awesome because the main hub is all three islands of Gotham City! I prefer being Hawk Girl, or Black Canary. Or Batgirl or Huntress. Ah, to many good hero's to choose from! So yeah, if we're lucky we'll find a Wii (again).
Okay, I guess this is only my third time doing it, but still...
I also miss playing the Spider-Man 3 game. It was fun, swinging around the city. Taking MJ to see the sights, even when she was mad at me (that was the funnest part). It's an intense game, and I love intense games. Speaking of which, EPIC MICKEY! I love, love, love those games! They are the absolute best Wii games ever created!
It's a COW remember?
Oh, I have to get ready to go now. I'm heading to the Goodwill story to look for clothes. Yes, I actually get to buy clothes! I'm so excited, finally I won't have to wear only Pane Field and Historic Flight shirts. I have a bunch of the exact same shirt, but to an outsider they'd think I'm wearing the exact same shirt every day. Mar sin leat!

2 comments:

  1. I really hope that we can make it to the garage sale. Is it over the weekend or...?

    I LOVE Epic Mickey. I got to play it at a relatives house and it was so much fun!!!! I like Oswald. He's funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, as far as I know the Mill Creek Garage sale is just on Saturday (tomorrow). It starts at eight (or we're just leaving at eight... I'm not sure)

    Yes, Epic Mickey is amazing! I love the intensity, and the hidden secrets!

    ReplyDelete