Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2014

X Never Marks the Spot

Yesterday I had the coolest cut that I've ever gotten. It was, as you might have guessed, in the shape of an X. I got if from picking up Snowy, who had escaped the coop and was settling in for the night on our back deck railing. I picked her up, but she wanted to stand on my arm. In her struggle to stand on my arm, then back on the railing, she scratched up my arm, giving me a cut that swelled a bit right below my wrist. The second cut came from holding a cat against his will (that would be Doji). So that's how I got my X cut (the cut from Snowy has disappeared now, so my X is gone).

And now to cut this post short! It would seem that we are heading to the lake for some swimming! Actually, I may not be able to swim. I've had such a huge growth spurt these last few months that I no longer fit in any of my swimsuits! Terrible, I know! But we're going to stop by Costco on the way to the lake to hopefully get me a new swim suit. If not then I'll probably just read on the beach or just get wet while still fully clothed (that can be very fun at times). I love swimming, so I'd hate to miss out on this! A year or two ago I got flippers and I was ecstatic! I love pretending to be a mermaid while swimming, and flippers make it all the funner! So audios; I may make another post after this to talk about our swimming adventure. I'll bring my camera so I may even go some photos! Gasp! That's right, photos!



No comments:

Post a Comment