Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Busy Day Today

I'm glad I don't have to do any school today, though I like doing school. I've been out practically all day, and I'm just tired and hungry. Today I've eaten, a small bowl of chicken noodle soup, a few pieces of dried apple, two Trader Joe's honey mints, and half of an Izzy (the drink, you know what I mean?). That's everything I've eaten. I feel terrible. Not because I hardly ate, I mean yeah that's part of it. But I didn't eat until like twelve, and that was just the Izzy drink, then it was way later when I finally had food. Even so, my body is telling me to eat... ohhh, meat. I have an enourmous craving for our homemade chili. It would have nice, huge chunks of meat. Man that sounds good. But all the chili leftovers are gone. So I'm just here, sitting in front of my computer, writing a post on my blog.
I think I'll start putting secret messages between posts. I wonder how long it will take till someone notices!
Today I bought a Schleich! Originally I was going to get a Lego Star Wars Micro Fighter, but Fred Meyer's was out. I headed over to the Schleich section and was that they were all twenty percent off. Okay, but get this; I ordered a Schleich puppy that I hadn't ever seen in stores. One that had at the beginning of this year, been retired. But of all times, there it was, the puppy I ordered, sitting there. Of course I didn't get it, but seriously? The one time they get it, I already ordered it (speaking of which, it finally shipped yesterday... or was it today?). So yeah, back on topic. I got a Schleich Appaloosa foal. It looks more like a yearling to me, so that's what it'll be. It's a girl, and she's so cute! I named her Nez. Get it? Eh, probably not. The first Indian tribe to ride Appaloosa's was the Nez Perce. So yeah, I though it only fitting. Guess where I got that tid bit of info? A Nancy Drew game; The Secret of Shadow Ranch to be exact. I love that game. I know it all by heart. In honor of my getting Nez, I'm pulling out all my Schleich model stuff I've build and I'm going to play with them. I need to brush up on all my Schleich's names and stuff. I got like, twenty Schleich at once, when a friend was selling hers, so sometimes I can't remember all of their names. But I know almost all of them, and I own one hundred and twenty eight of them!
A really long time I bet. I mean who's going to highlight the post for any purpose other than copying it?
Of all days. Of all months; of all years, it had to be overcast during the blood moon. It was overcast. I couldn't see a thing. Not even the faintest glow of the burning red moon. Just clouds. It was very disappointing. At least there will be another this year. I think. And then I think there should be two more next year, so let's hope it ain't overcast on those days.
Well, to whoever does find this little hidden secret, please leave a comment! Hehe, this is awesome.
AH! I'm behind! I didn't hit yesterday's par for Camp NaNo and now I'm behind! Oh the horror! ( <--That's a quote, can you guess what movie it's from?) Okay, it's actually not that bad. I've just got around... six-ish hundred words to write today. Ha, hardly a problem. My daily minimum during November was one thousand six hundred and sixty six, this is child's play.
I wonder if I should hit at this? Maybe very subtly, then again it should stay secret forever!
Okay, I just watched a video and now I'm going to tell you about it. It was a girl shooting peeps. Yup, she got her .22 rifle and lined up around 22 peeps and shot them, to see how many it would take to stop a .22 bullet. Take a guess. Okay, you guessed? What do you think? Well, the answer is 3 and a half. That's how many peeps it takes to stop a .22 bullet. How cool is that? Now, you have to tell me what you guessed in the comments. I demand it! Ha ha ha! :P
This is just awesome. I could leave a message to my secret spy friend... if I had one. Or maybe I do! :P
I finished reading The False Prince! It was really good, and at the end I just kept freaking out, sorta. I mean there wasn't a huge amount of things to freak out about, but *spoiler zone* I kept thinking, is Sage actually Jaron? No, he can't be! These thought's are just part of getting into the part. But wait! He is! No, he can't be. It's a trick. HE IS! So yeah, it was just craziness. I just didn't know what to think, whether Sage was actually Jaron and not just playing a part. *end of spoiler zone*
I should write something really important or cool, so finding these will be really special. But what?
Things have been going slowly with Magix. I'll admit, I'm loving this MIDI cable. It helps so much! But what I really need now is a good tune in my head. I just have to remember to start slow. Arg! I can't wait till I finally post a song! Until then, I'll just keep playing around with Magix. I'm bound to make something soon. The program is so huge, so many possibilities. Hmmm... maybe I'll use it just to post a video of me playing a piano song I know. I mean, I just really want to post something. Yeah, I might do that. Maybe. Or maybe if I make a really short song, that maybe even doesn't count as a song, but more like apart of one, maybe I'll post it anyways. I dunno. We'll see.
I suppose I'll figure it out eventually. I don't want to leave anything out from my post though.
So after watching Alice in Wonderland it kind of makes me want to read the original story. I read the original Little Mermaid story. It was sad, and didn't necessarily have a happy ending. Well, it did put it didn't. It was also painful sounding. Whenever the little mermaid walked (she doesn't have a name) it was like walking on the tips of knifes. Yeah, talk about sore feet. She could never return to the sea as a mermaid (unless she stabbed the prince with a special knife her sisters got from the sea witch, by giving her all their hair). So yeah, interesting but sad. I still haven't read the original Snow Queen story yet, but I'll get around to it soon.
Maybe I won't do this every post. It'll make it more special!
I'm tired, so I think I'll try and hit par real quick and then head upstairs and see what's for dinner. It took forever to find something quick and easy in the stores. First we went for pizza, but there's sugar in it! Then we went for pre-cooked chicken, but there's sugar in it! Seriously, there's sugar in everything! It's ridiculous, what is wrong with America? There's sugar in things that totally don't need it, at all. Yet it's there. Going off sugar is harder than I thought, but it's good for me.
I could leave a URL in here, then it'll take you to a funny video or gif or something!
Oh my gosh I just watched How Frozen Should Have Ended! It was soooo funny! They did a Frozen, X-Men Mash up! Ah, hahahahaha! Seriously, go watch it! Unless you haven't seen Frozen. In which case, go watch it. ;)
Here's an interesting fact, two of my posts have the same title. They were some of my first posts, go see!
Okay, I'm going to head upstairs. I need everyone else to watch How Frozen Should Have Ended. Ditto.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, now I want chili.
    And I guessed 5 peeps.

    I'm really excited to hear a song by you. How is Apolagize going? I remember at point you were stuck and I don't remember if you got past that.
    And the origanal Alice in Wonderand isn't horrible or even creepy. And it's by Lewis Carrol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to hear a song my me too. :P I really, really hope to make one soon. :)

    Um, Apolagize is very hard. I've sorta decided to save it for later, as a harder challenge after I've gained more skill. ;)

    Huh, I think I'll still try and find it though. :) It's fun reading the originals of these Disney classics.

    ReplyDelete