Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Sonny Joon Wuz Here

So I was going to wait to post until I had pictures, but I just feel like posting now. I suppose that you're now wondering what I would need pictures of. My latest project! Two days ago I started making a Schleich barn, yesterday I finished it. I love it so much! It has two stalls, tack/feed room, an area of fresh wood chips, and a washroom. It's so awesome! Today I started another project; a house for my Schleich people. They've all been living in the hayloft for too long. There's a lot more cutting of sticks with the house, so it could be a while before it's completely finished. I'm planning on it being a two story building and maybe I'll add an attic. We'll see. My other house is at a stand still because of lack of supplies.

Oh. My. Gosh. I just watched the trailer for the latest Nancy Drew Game #30 The Shattered Medallion. It looks amazing! I want to pre-order it now! I mean, just ack! It looks soooo cool and action filled and awesome! SONNY JOON IS IN IT! The legendary Sonny Joon is in this game! I'm so excited!

Sometimes I just don't understand cats. Doji was just bugging me, jumping up on the table and purring and stuff. I got him to eat the rest of his food and he still bugged me. So I followed him, guessing that he wanted outside. He walked down the hall into Tiana's bedroom. Yes, he had me follow him into her bedroom and up onto her bed. I just don't understand cats sometimes. But they're so cute anyways!

Tomorrow is Easter, but since Sereina is working we're having Easter dinner tonight... wait... did I already say that in a different post? Maybe. Hmm, I don't remember. In any case, you know now! I'm so excited, we're having ham! Technically I'll sorta be splurging, because all the ham is cured with sugar. But I have to splurge. I love ham so much! It's right up there with meatloaf. But that's the end of my splurging. I don't even let myself have ketchup because it has sugar. Potatoes just aren't the same without ketchup. Unless they're mash potatoes! Ha! I love mashed potatoes, they rank up there with the meatloaf and ham. Pretzel rolls (and actual soft pretzels) are up there too, but since I can't have them I try not to think about them.

Daniel and I watched, what I'm guessing to be, the season final of Legends of Chima. It's a Lego show. Daniel and I love these shows, especially Ninjago. In Ninjago I love watching the character progress. There's actually a lot of character development for that kind of show. In the first two episdoes (the first season is just two episodes... it's like, whyyy?) Kai meets his soon to be best buddies, Zane, Cole, and Jay. Then they have to save Kai's sister, Nya. They're so cocky and don't work well, but through the episodes they become more responsible. It's also really funny. I love the latest episodes. The Serpentine are back!

I'm learning Morse code. I already know around ten letters of the alphabet, but I'm nowhere near being able to understand it if someone transmitted something to me. Even so, I'm working towards it!
..   ._  __   __.  ___  ..  _.  __.   -  ___   _..  ___   _  ....  ..  ...
I    a    m    g      o     i   n    g      t    o      d     o      t   h    i   s

See, I wrote a message in Morse code! I have it translated for you already. I'm going to admit, I used a chart to get some of the letters. But I know A through J with a few others mixed in. Like I know SOS in Morse code. I learned that years ago. But yeah, awesome, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment