Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Now to Get it...

*Unintelligible screaming of complete and utter elation* Oh my gosh it's here! It's here, it's here, it's here! I need to go to the library! *gasp* When can I go to the library? Ahhh, it's here, here, here! It finally arrived after over a month of waiting. I get to read it, I get to read the actual diary, written by Olga Nikolaevna Romanova herself! I get to read her diary because my library got it in and it's waiting on the hold shelf for me right now! It's here! Ah, I'm so excited! This is making me so happy and I can't wait! I need to find out when I can go to the library!

*runs off to find out when it's possible to visit the library*

Today! Daddy's going near the library today and he's going to pick it up for me! I don't knew when he's leaving or when he'll be back. But I will get The Diary of Olga Romanova today! I'm so excited, I'm sure once I get it I'll be completely glued to it. I mean, it's her actual diary that she wrote with her own hand! Okay, sorta. This is a print version and all, but the words were written by her! Ack, this is so exciting!

So I don't remember if I mentioned this, but I stopped doing Camp NaNo. I got to a little over ten thousand words and then just didn't feel like writing. So I figured it'll be fine if I don't finish, it's only Camp NaNo, not the actual big event. I don't know if I'll then next one in a couple of months or not.

We watched Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone last night. I really liked it! I can feel myself becoming a Potter Head. :P That's what Harry Potter fans are called, it's that a funny yet cool name? So yeah, I haven't read the book(s) yet. The library is taking forever. Neither has Sereina. But we're just going to watch the movies anyways. It's funny, all through the movie I kept calling the guy with the long black hair Voldemort, because I though he was him in disguise. I really don't know hardly anything about Harry Potter. My sisters probably know a bit, they follow some people who make these boards and stuff. I follow very specific boards, and there's only one person that I don't know in person that I follow all of them. Mostly I use Pinterest for stories, not too much else.

Oh, it sounds like Daddy might be leaving soon. And if he's leaving that means when he returns he'll have the diary! Oh this is awesome! I've always loved reading The Royal Diaries. Granted, the fictional diary was about Anastasia, not her oldest sister Olga. But it's her diary. Oh I'm so excited, I can't wait!

In the mean time I'll have to keep myself occupied. Daniel and I have been playing Schleich a lot. I got another new one, first off I got the Schleich Golden Retriever puppy. I named him Rory, and then I realized something funny. This puppy has a brother named Willie. So it's Rory and Willie. Or, if you will, Rory and William. Ha, that's awesome! See, Rory William's is a character from Doctor Who. This was completely unplanned. Well, the name Rory was. Daniel was messing around and said I should call him Custard. Then I thought of fish fingers and custard and then Eleven, and finally Rory. The name fit very well too! Second, just yesterday, using money from my spend now budget, I bought a Schleich lab! I named her Cassie. She's my first lamb. I almost got a white tailed buck, but I didn't have very much money in my spend now, so I figured cheaper was the way to go. Although I mostly collect horses and dogs I also have started collecting farm animals. I've got two cows and calf's, a goat and two kids, some chickens, and now a lamb. I also want to collect wildlife animals so I can have a forest around the farm. So far I've gotten a moose.

Oh yes, so you know that show I went to a while back, Odysseo by Cavalia? Well I was looking through my book I got about the show, and I thought, why not make my own little Odysseo show out of Schleich? The company sells Bayala Schleich, they're like Pegasuses and unicorns and winged fairy people. I think they'd be perfect to be like performers! So now I really want to get a few Bayala riding sets. Fred Meyer's has some really beautiful ones!

Well, I'd better go. I think I'll see if Daniel wants to play, or maybe Tiana. I can't wait to get the diary!

No comments:

Post a Comment