Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

It's That Kind of Day

I am determined to hit 10,000 words today! Oh, I'm taking about Camp NaNo. I did a lot of writing yesterday, and I'm ahead of schedule. None the less, I continued writing today and I've only got one thousand words to go until I'm at ten thousand. So that is my goal for today. I've already written around one thousand words. So that's a lot for one day. I need to write this much for True Hero! But since I've been doing Prev. I've taken a break from that.

So my Camp NaNo goal is 20,000 words, but I doubt my story will be even near done when I hit that word mark. I've barely started the story, so to speak. I'm in the middle of the city battle. It's going... okay, I guess. Not the best, but not overly horrifying. I just have to remember, no editing. So yeah. I've officially just ended chapter two for Prev. so when I start up writing again today I'll be on chapter three! They're fairly large chapters, the third one starts on page fifteen exactly. I love having lots of pages of writing!

I added a prologue to Prev. Originally I wan't going to have one, but it just sorta fit so I went with it. It's a sad prologue, because it's when the main characters parents die. But they need to die for pretty much the entire story to take place. I mean if they didn't it would sorta work... eh. I could have had them die during the city battle, but I don't' want that because I don't want any characters to die so close in. Well, unless you could a few legion soldiers, one of my characters shot two of them, so they're dead. But that's beside the point. They have little to do with the plot and were only in the story for a few paragraphs.

So finally, I've used my MIDI-USB and let me tell you, I looooove it! It's so fun... makes things wayyy easier. Of course I haven't made a composition yet, but I'm working on one right now! Well, not right now. I'm blogging right now. Then I'll probably cook dinner. We're having chili for dinner and I'm cooking it.

Is it really two already? Wasn't it just morning? Haha, I suppose it was. I work up and brought the keyboard down to my room and I almost haven't left it since. Other than to eat, I've been glued to my chair, working on Magix and writing. I suppose I could do more, but I'm just feeling really inspired! I've also been working on a specific blog for my history collection stuff. Eh, it's complicated and I don't know exactly what I'm gonna do. Things are changing so I won't take time to explain just yet, because then everything will probably change again.

Never thought I'd say this, but my fingers are tired of typing. Like I just want to lay down and read. But as you recall, I said I have to make dinner. Boo. Oh well, someone's gotta do it! Maybe just a short rest... Ahh, if felt good to lay down there for a few seconds, even if it was on the keyboard. :/

We get to watch Agent's of Shield tonight! Yeah, yeah, yeah, Agents of Shield, yeah, yeah, yeah, it rocks, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's incredible, yeah, yeah, yeah! Hehe, ever seen a sentence with more commas? Doubt it. The best part, they are supposed to be there, in case for some weird reason you didn't know that.

This next episode is going to be sooo intense. *Sorta spoiler alert* Who can I trust? Coulson of course! But, what if they blocked something from his mind, and he remembers and then... and Sky? Yes, I can, I can... oh man. What is she's bad? I mean she is an 084. Agent May? Eh, I halfway durst her. Ward? Not sure. Fitzsimmons? I trust them with my life! They are amazing I love those two! If they're bad, ooo I'm going to explode. Now as for the Shield lady with the red highlights, I never liked her to begin with. But here's the question, did Shield order them dead, or is she a bit crazy? Ahhh the questions! *end of sorta spoiler alert*

Ug. The library, though they bought The Diary of Olga Romanova, still hasn't gotten it in. I'll bet it's shipping from China and will takes months to get her. I can't wait months! I want to read that book so badly and I... I can't even explain how badly I want to read it. I'd better be good.

I smell popcorn. Actually, for once that doesn't really sound good. I'm not really hungry. Oh well, I'd better go make dinner. It's almost three so I really should. I've got to go cut up a bunch of raw meat and we don't have any rubber gloves. See, I'm not afraid of touching raw meat. It's not really disgusting to me. It's just having to scrub my hands for like, five minutes, because of all the gunk that gets on them. That's why I like to wear gloves.

Fifteen pages... I have fifteen pages in Prev... I'M SMOKIN' IT! The realization just sorta hit. It's like when I was writing my NaNoWriMo novel and I hit pages ninety. I have ninety pages of words I wrote. Granted, it's embarrassing to read, but I wrote it all the same. I don't really want to read it for some time, but I wont delete such an accomplishment. I like to keep all my writings, even if they are complete failures.

Okay, seriously. I'm going to go and cook dinner now. Chili awaits!

No comments:

Post a Comment