Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

A Bad Night of Sleep

Okay, so it seems like at least once a week since Doji went missing, I'll have a dream that he came back. It always feel so real, and the one I had last night was the worst one yet. In the dream I just got really emotional that he returned, and waking up from those dreams sucks because I realize it was a dream and then I get really sad. It's not exactly how I like to start my day.

Last night was one of my worst nights of sleep, ever. First off I had Kokopelli sleeping on me. First he was at me feet, then they got cramped up so I moved up and I was hugging him and trying to sleep. After a while I needed to shift positions, and when I did he decided my stomach was a great place to stretch out, so I couldn't breath for a bit. Then he ended up in between my legs. All the while I was listening to music. I usually don't do this, because I can never fall asleep with music on, but I was because outside there was this really odd noise. It sounded kind of like a car door slamming close, or someone loading a truck. Just an odd noise, and at 11:30 in completely darkness that noise can start to creep you out. Even my ear plugs couldn't keep away that loud noise. Finally I just sucked it up, turned off the music, and tired to sleep. That banging was creeping me out though. All I could imagine was someone doing something illegal or something in the middle of the night.

The funny part about that sound though, is I couldn't tell where it was coming from. Usually you have an idea of where it coming from, but I seriously had no idea. It's like the noise was coming from everywhere. 'Course, me being a writer and all my mind started with all these crazy ideas and such. Luckily I finally fell asleep, but even this morning I'm still quite tired.

Okay, so in December The Flash and Arrow are having a two night event. Flash and Arrow are teaming up, and it's a two parted using two different shows! That's really gonna mess some people up. But I think it's totally epic. Especially considering the plot line of the episodes. I really love both those shows, and until recently Agents of Shield hasn't been as good as before, so these shows have been totally kicking them hard. Now I know Man of Steel was a disaster, and I can't truly say anything of the Dark Nigh movies. I think the Batman v. Superman movie will be a flop, and let's just face that DC is terrible at making movies. TV on the other hand, well, let's just say they're incredible at it. Good thing Arrow has a large following, so the show should go on for many season, and the Flash, which is still on it's first season, just hit two million followers on it's Facebook page. Let's hope these shows have a long life span, because they're awesome.

I still can't decided which book to start writing. Heart of Fire and The Shadow have the most plot; one is historical fantasy, the other just fantasy, so I'd be getting away from real life stuff in my writing. That'd be kind of nice since Believe is set in the real world. But at the same time, True Hero is set in the real world, but I really want to write that. Then of course there is Prevlion, which is my most fantasy of fantasy novels. Lots of dragons and mythical beasts. GAH, how am I supposed to decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment