Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Ads Can be Good

Darn it. I was messing around with my Walther P22 (air soft of course) and it's stuck. I pulled back the slide and now, for reasons I cannot figure out, it wont go forward. One of the BB's is stuck somewhere inside, but I can't get it out to make sure everything is safe.... okay that was odd. I just got the BB out. But there were two. How the heck did two BB's get in the chamber? I didn't even know it could fit more than one! Whhhaaaa? Two more? Where the heck are these BB's coming from?! I pulled the magazine out... what the heck. Oh, and that makes five. The slide's back in place and everything appears to be working. But how on earth did five BB's get stuck in the chamber? That doesn't make an logical sense.

Well, I hit par for today! I wasn't sure I'd make it though. My plot is running out of steam. Oh well, at least I can continue to write about supernatural events for filler. It may drag it out, but at least it'll be more interesting than the last ten thousand words of Rohca. A novel which I have large plans for. The next draft will be a million times better.

I've gotten used to the keys on Tommy. I can now type with ease and extreme speed. There are a few times I get slightly caught up, but I'm getting used to it. That's a good things, because it's really frustrating when you can't type fast. It's also frustrating when there seems to be something stuck under one of your mouse buttons. It's really hard to right click, and it's rather maddening. Oh yay, I just fixed it. Thank goodness. It was driving me crazy. I wonder how something got stuck in there in the first place.

Everybody knows that over half the videos on YouTube have adds, right? Well, that's just a guess, but I'm probably right. Anyways, usually they're annoying and you can't wait to skip them. Or you cant skip them and it's really annoying. Well for once I'm glad for YouTube adds. Since I use YouTube to listen to most of my music I'm using it all the time, and one of the adds was for Peter Hollens version of the song I See Fire from the Hobbit, The Desolation of Smaug. I am now completely in love with that song. I love the original version, as well as Peter Hollens version. So for once, thank you YouTube. Keep playing more ads like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment