Pages

Monday, November 3, 2014

TOMMY'S HERE

Finally, after the weekend that lasted an eternity, my wonder Lenovo laptop, Tommy, has arrived! I'm so excited! Hes perfect! There's a real number pad on the keyboard (I'm soooo not used to that), and the sound is better then any computer I've ever owned. Granted, it's Windows 8, but it's not like you get just get it without Window 8. I'm still getting used to the new keyboard though. I keep pressing the wrong buttons. It's going to be a while before I can type without looking.

Actually when Tommy arrived at the door I was mid word sprint with Tiana and a friend who we were video chatting with. I didn't even hear the truck (we call UPS delivery men the ninjas of delivery) Ack, I'm so not used to this keyboard. I'm all out of whack.

One of the nicest features, which I really didn't think I needed, is a touch screen. It's actually really helpful at times. Especially when you can't find your mouse and don't feel like using the tedious touchpad.

The screen can also fold backwards in a 180° which is really nice. I mean I haven't used it yet, but it's a cool feature. The whole computer is just, gah! AWESOME!!! It's so nice, now I hae a computer that can be off the charger without dying in less than a minute (that's literally how terrible my old computer battery is, I'm not exaggerating).

1 comment: