Pages

Friday, November 7, 2014

Suddenly I'm Busy

I love Tommy so far. Having my own laptop is so nice. Today I started going through a bunch of my old files from when my old computer still worked (speaking of which, I need to get some things off of the actual computer that didn't get transferred to the Link Station). I have so many old things that I really don't need on there, though I found a few good old things. Like a Pirates of the Caribbean background Sereina made for me years ago. I also found the beginning of a story from a really long time ago. Wow. Just wow. That writing was really terrible. Of course I was a bit younger, and I'm not putting myself down for it, but my old writing is very... boring. :) It goes to show that I've come a long way.

So I have now played a Nancy Drew game on my computer, and since you computer can flip around (not all the way, but pretty far) it's pretty interesting. I love my touchscreen. When I flip it around it's kind of like having my own personal television. It's pretty awesome. I was playing Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon (or as I call it, Last Train, or Blue Moon). I've always cheated in like, every game, but I've decided to go though the game and not cheat. But it's so hard. I cannot for the life of me figure out the order of the dolls! It's driving me crazy, because I know, but it's not working. Grrrr.

So far today I haven't done any writing. Yikes. Yesterday I did hit todays par though, so it's not too scary. I've been busy working with my dad for the lending and things all last night and this morning, I've barely had time to eat, let alone write! I'm planning on doing some writing, but I really want to clean and go through my room. I actually used Pinterest in the way other people do, and was looking at crafty pins. It got me in a super artsy mood, but it was late at night, so I couldn't exactly start cleaning my room then (if I didn't have a roommate then I might have). So today I want to purge and clean, but still get some writing done so I'm at least a little ahead. My friend, Evangeline, is totally whupping me. Last I saw she was at eighteen thousand. I'm only at twelve thousand! Maybe tomorrow or the next day I'll dedicate to writing a whole bunch. Things have been so busy with Trebon. We didn't have anything going on, but now we're finalizing three deals, preparing another, and just gah. Too much at once. :)

Okay, I'm going to either write or eat, I don't know which first, then I'll probably clean my room. Unless I have more Trebon work.


No comments:

Post a Comment