Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Black Widows Everywhere

Wait, my last post was on the thirteenth? What? It doesn't feel like it'd been that long. But then again, writing makes time fly really fast. I have officially passed the halfway mark, and while my story isn't perfect it's going pretty well. I've got plans for it once December starts. Or should I say, once the month of editing begins!

I have found two new composers whom I like. Peter Roe, and Mark Petire. Both are pretty awesome, and I love their music. Now that I've got Spotify back on my computer, listening to music is a lot easier. Usually I use YouTube, but I get kind of fed up with all the ads before the video. Then it kind of ruins the mood of the maker of the song talks at the end of the video. That's why Spotify is perfect. Well, except that there are ads, though less of them. These ads are really obnoxious.

Oh dear. Now I'm seeing a lot of Mockingbird stuff around the interest. Brace yourselves, it's coming! But at least there's only one more movie until it's over. Actually, some of the trailers look kind of cool (nothing like what I thought of based on the books). Who knows, the soundtracks might be cool. I listen to lots of soundtracks of movies I've never seen, and probably never will. Just cause I don't like a movie doesn't mean I can't like the soundtrack. Though I've never tired either Hunger Games, or Catching Fire soundtracks.

Daniel and I have been doing major cleaning in our room. One because it's nice having a clean room, and two, it'll be easier when we finally move into the office room. I can't wait to get that room. But yeah, we went and cleaned under our bed and purged a lot of stuff. There was sooooo much dust under the bed, it was unbelievable. We also found a spider that looked just like a black widow under there. For all we know it is a black widow (after all, only the females have the red mark... or was it only the males had it?). Either way, that spider is gone. No, I was not the one to kill it. My mom came in and saved the day. I have arachnophobia, so I didn't want anywhere near that spider. Apparently it was already half dead when she killed it. That's a relief, I mean it was under my bed! We also have a spider that looks like a black widow in our garage. Seeing as they can survive in Washington, but not reproduce and stay alive here, it makes me wonder. I seriously doubt it's a black widow. But what if it is? I hope it just says in that corner by the door. I don't fancy being bit by that spider.

Today Daniel and I plan to go through our closet. We still have out stuffed animals, and I don't plan on getting rid of them anytime soon, but the end of ours beds just doesn't work that well anymore. So we're going to try and find a nice place to store them. I have the perfect place in mind too.

Ug, I feel all on edge after talking about the spider. That's one of the problems with long hair, once you think about spiders you feel like they're crawling all over you, and that there are webs all over you, just because your hair brushes over your arms. Even so, I still really like my long hair. I don't plan on getting it cut any time soon. I only just discovered that I can tie my hair in a knot, and so I can pretend to do an Elsa transformation because my hair comes out so smoothly. Or I can pretend to do the Wonder Woman change. I want to get a Wonder Woman shirt, wear it underneath a button up shirt, have have my hair up. Then I can perfect spinning around, letting my hair down, pulling off the button up, and being ready to fight! :) Haha, that probably sounded weird.

I must write now. Yesterday I stayed up until ten trying to hit par. Not that I don't usual stay up until ten, but you know, had I gone to bed any later I may have been up really late. So yeah, see y'all later (that sounded weird coming from me... y'all. Not in my usual vocabulary. Now something I say quite often thanks to Doctor Who is Oi! I don't even think about it, it just comes out now).

No comments:

Post a Comment