Pages

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season Two

Oh my gosh, how could I have forgotten to post yesterday that it was finally the return of Agents of Shield! Eeekkk! I'm totally fangirling over the latest episode but like. Oh dear. There could be a riot (okay, Tiana and I might riot). Because (minor spoiler that isn't a spoiler if you saw the whole last season and though about the after effects of an event that happened to a certain character) Fitz is not quite... right. After his little episode under the sea, going without oxygen for a while, well... he's not himself. D: It's sooo sad, and I want the good old Fitz back! I can't wait till next Tuesday now, they're going to be the highlight of my week from now on, because Agents of Shield is awesome!

I also forgot (or I forgot that I remembered and I'm repeating myself) that yesterday was the beginning of Autumn. FINALLY! Summer's reign on earth has ended, and rising to power is Autumn! Bring on the pumpkins, let the trees change colors, light the candles and bring the rain! I've been waiting since the end of Winter for this. I basically just live through Spring and Summer and live for Autumn and Winter.

So for my job at Trebon, I think I've finally completed my "training." I'm at least very close. It's hard to say, since I'm still new to the stuff I can't tell just yet. But today I need to write up all my notes on how to do everything. This time I'm going to be flying solo, trying to do as much as I can with very little questions. I have a feeling I'll still be asking quite a few questions, but I'm much better off now.

Zach (my old/new laptop mentioned in another post) is still unable to connect to the internet. I think it's missing something from when we set it up and now I can't do anything. I went into the little closet in my room (more like the place where no man should ever go) but the box with the disks to properly set up the computer wasn't there. All that pain of crawling in the tiny, crammed space, for nothing.

Have you ever love an instrument song, but wanted to sing along? That happens to me a lot. Actually there's probably a reason; a lot of the instrument songs have choirs in the background and I want to chant with them but I don't really know what they're saying (not that they're actually saying anything). Actually, speaking of singing along, yesterday when I took my shower I set up some music. Showering is a lot funner when you have music to sing along to. I mean, I like showering and all, but once I get in I never want to get out; sometimes I'll just stand in the shower to "warm up" and then like ten minuets later I want out but I haven't cleaned my hair yet. :P

NaNoWriMo approaches! Okay, um, I've been saying that in every post I think. But I'm just so excited! It's almost only a month away! Actually... wow. Only three months until 2015. How did that happen? It's funny, because from that perspective it makes the seasons seem like Winter and Autumn are really short and Summer is really long. :/ Anyways, back on topic (sorta). This means it's only three (almost two) months until my birthday. My sweet sixteen birthday. Wow, I'm going to be old enough to get my license. Eh, who cares? But I mean, sixteen? That seems so surreal. I wonder if we'll even be able to do anything for my birthday? Money is still tight, but I'd like to do something special for my sixteenth birthday. I mean, you only turn sixteen once, and it's your sweet sixteen. I dunno exactly why, is it just because you can drive then, or what? Eh, I still got time. I honestly don't even know what I'd want to do anyways. :P

Weellllll, I'm gonna go do some plotting. I'm not entirely sure what to do next in my story though. I know how I want it to end, but I'm not quite sure how to get there yet. It's gonna be a rough, rough draft, but no matter what I can't get any worse than last years (watch me post on November first: It's worse than last years!). :P

No comments:

Post a Comment