Pages

Friday, September 26, 2014

Movies

Kokopelli seems to sad this past week. All he ever does is eat then sleep. I know that might sound totally normal for a cat, but it's different. He must really miss Doji. We all do; it's pretty much certain that he's gone now. But I keep hoping he somehow is just far away, and is on the long trek home. In the mean time, Koko is pretty bored. I feel so bad for him.

Plotting for my novel has been going... slow. It's lacking true plot, conflict, you know. The things that make a story what it is. I've been getting good help from the NaNoWriMo forums, thank goodness. People always seem to see the things I can't, and thank goodness for that. I suppose that's why I'm so bad at giving advice, I just don't see those things. Oh, and by saying I'm bad at giving advice, I mean that in a observational way.

Tiana has a strange obsession with cows.

Last night we finally watched The Two Towers! Eeekk, Lord of the Rings is awesome! I think my favorite characters are Frodo, Aragorn, and Legolas. I'm not sure if I like Arwen or not, then there is this blonde girl... I dunno her name. Elwyn or something like that. She's cool. But I'm so excited for the last movie. It's bitter sweet, just cause it's the last movie. But I haven't been watching the extended versions, so there is more waiting for me even after I've seen The Return of the King.

So HISHE came out with The Amazing Spider-Man 2 by the fans. It was really funny, especially the ending. Uggg, I want Gwen back. Actually, there are rumors that in the next Spider-Man movie they are seriously going to bring Gwen back. I really hope they do, even if it's a little cheesy. Or extremely cheesy. I want Gwen back! Gwweeeeeennnnnnn... :( Oh yeah, speaking of Spider-Man, Sereina got the huge Amazing Spider-Man 2 poster from her work and now it's hanging in my room. It's epic!

I'm so excited for NaNoWriMo, as I've said a great many times! Haha, and I'll keep saying it! Actually, it's only four more days until we can start entering information on our novels. I'm so excited! Ahhhh!


No comments:

Post a Comment