Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Zach

So yesterday my dad and I pulled out my grandma's laptop. It hasn't been working the best and had been in storage for like, a year now. We finally decided to completely wipe the hard drive so I could use it (after all, NaNoWriMo is approaching, and I don't have a computer!). But now there's complications, we couldn't find a certain disk need so we took a few short cuts and now I can't connect to the internet (so you can tell I'm not writing this post from that computer). Oh yes, I named the computer Zach, so if I say anything about Zach from now on I am referring to the computer, not a person.

Actually, I'll be right back, I'm going to go make come chocolate milk for Daniel and I (it's sugar free, whoop!).

Okay, I'm finally back. After I had the chocolate milk Tiana and I worked on an idea of a book cover for my NaNo novel. On the website you can post a book cover, and I'd like to actually get this one printed (I didn't print last years because it was plain terrible).

Actually, this is going to be a short post. I'm going to go work on Believe. Plotting that is, or working on a cover, or characters, or something to prepare myself for NaNoWriMo. It's almost October, which is the mark of only one month till November (and you can start entering novel information on the website!).

No comments:

Post a Comment