Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Stuff

So I was thinking about my blog, and if people read it. Like, sometimes I'll be with friends and they'll say something that I never mentioned and I'm all like really suspicious (not really). How on earth do they know this? So I ask and they're just like, "I read your blog." Whhaaat? People read my blog?! It always surprises me, just cause only one of my friends has ever left comments, and that's the only why I can know if someone's read my blog (apart from the hits counter, but that doesn't really tell me. Besides, it's there just cause I can have it).

Now it's got me wondering, how many of my friends have read my blog? Do they read it consistently? Does it even make any sense to the outside world? Because, I'm not sure I ever mentioned this before, this blog is more of an online, public diary type thing. That's why I don't invite people to read it, because there are a lot of spelling mistakes, and I don't worry about making everything super clear and things. So when people get to my blog they usually find it via my Goodreads account... hmm, I think that's it. Well, and the LOL Kids forum.

I got Castles, Customs, and Kings from the library again. I keep having to return it. Ug. I'm gonna have to buy it once I get some cash. I'm only in training for my new job, so that means I'm still broke. I'll almost miss saying how I'm broke all the time. I dunno why, so don't ask. But having money will be ten times better. Then I'll be able to buy things, like OH GOSH A COMPUTER! I never thought of that. My old computer is d-e-a-d, in case I never mentioned that before. But now that I'll eventually be making more that twenty dollars a month I have hope. Gosh, that'd be nice. Other things I'd like to buy are more arrows for my compound bow, a new bow cause I'm old one is tiny, a proper hand and finger guard, a bracer, a few books, and more.

So I'm over half way done reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. So far I've passed Dobby's death, and I dread the approach of Fred's. Gaaaaahhhhhh... saddest death ever! How could they do that?! Gr. But at least Harry should be learning about Snape's innocence soon. Snape is pretty awesome (another plus to being in Slytherin :P). Only Voldy wont stand a chance.

In completely unrelated news, I have not been studies Gaelic very much lately. Bad me. I should go do that now. Actually, I should try and read through my notes (i.e. every bit of Gaelic I've learned so far) so I can memorize what I've learned so far. I wish I knew someone who already knew Scottish Gaelic, so I could ask them questions such as, is "tha mi math" a sentence? Cause I know "tha mi gu math" is, and it's just the difference of saying "I am good" versus "I am well." I think it's a real sentence, but the program didn't cover that. Oh well, maybe my vocabulary will be limited at first, but at least I'm learning!

1 comment:

  1. I understood the "Tha mi math". It would make sense that it was a proper sentence, but I don't know for sure.

    ReplyDelete