Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Autumn?!

Okay, so yesterday I discovered something that's still blowing my mind a little. My entire life I always thought and said I was born in Winter, but I was in fact born in Autumn. How did I not know this?! Cause like, we were discussing the seasons (and how Summer feels like it's ten times longer than is really is) and then someone said how Winter starts only a week before Christmas. I'm like, wait, what? So yeah, turns out I was technically born in Autumn, not Winter. I'm not sure how I feel about this.

So I've started coming up with plot for Believe for NaNo, but now I feel like doing my other story, Shadows (previously The Shadows. Minor difference). I'm kinda torn, just cause right now I feel like doing Shadows, and I do have a bit more plot for it, soooo... yeah. Tiana says I need to stick with Believe, cause otherwise I'll keep switching. Which is probably true. But, but... yeah, I really should stay with Believe. It's not that I don't want to write it, but I currently feel more drive for Shadows. Okay, time to get back into the mindset for Believe.

I have this notebook, and it's almost entirely black except for some piano keys on the side, and it says notes on the from. :P Haha, pretty cool. I decided to use that as my journal thing to write down all my ideas and such for Believe; mostly because the setting for Believe has a bit to do with old pianos... though why I'm not sure yet. I haven't gotten that far yet.

This NaNoWriMo I'm going to keep a journal. So for thirty days, or however long it takes me to write my story, I will keep a journal of my thoughts. I have a strong feeling there will be entries such as: This story is terrible! Why'd I even start this? It's complete rubbish! Or; wow, this is going better than excepted. This is gonna be a great first draft.

Well, I'd better get back to work. Only 57 days remain to plot and plan, and I'm not doing myself any favors procrastinating!

No comments:

Post a Comment