Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

More Orphans!!!

That title sounds extremely weird and wrong, unless you're a write. I am a writer, so it sounds normal and all. But I suppose you're wanting to know what I mean; what about more orphans! Well, it all starts with NaNoWriMo.

Only 59 days until NaNoWriMo, so Tiana and I have been getting out survival kits out. We've been narrowing down our many stories to just one, so that we can start seriously plotting and preparing for the dreaded month of November. So far I've narrowed it down to three stories, Tiana's narrowed it down to one. It was while discussing out stories that I realized: in almost all of my stories, all my main characters are orphans. Most of Tiana's are that way too! So yeah, I just found that kinda funny.

Okay, so time has passed since I wrote that paragraph, and I have decided to do my story Believe for NaNoWriMo. I'm scared out of my wits now. It's got almost no plot. Yikes! At least I've got two months to do some hard core preparation.

Well, I should get back to preping. I've got a lot of work to do to be ready for NaNoWriMo. It's gonna be a great month!

No comments:

Post a Comment