Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

All of My Day... Not

Hellllooo Americaaa!

I'm not sure why I said that. But for some reason I really wanted to start like that. Like some sort of talk show host.

So, I keep finding more books on Goodreads, such as Anastasia Nikolaevna's mothers diary! I haven't checked that specific book, but it seems like our library doesn't have many of the ones I want. Which is a bummer. Although I might be able to get them through an inter library loan, or they may buy it. But it could take up to six months for them to act. Seriously? That's sad. But I suppose my patients could use the help.

As my many followers know, (I jest here), I have been exercising. Well, due to circumstances beyond my control I have been unable to exercise for the last two workout days. But I wasn't completely idle in my down time, and I do intend to continue this Monday. Actually, in my extra time today I created another blog! It's My Workout Journal. To keep track of my goals, different exercise moves, and food to eat. So I can be healthy and fit/toned. Yay!

I've been writing this post all throughout the day, and now it's late. Like really late. I'll write more tomorrow, particularly what I thought of Man of Steel. That is, if I can remember too...

2 comments:

  1. Yup. Took some time for the library to get it in. Sadly, it was disappointing. Bummer too, because of love DC comics, but there movies aren't the best. :/

    ReplyDelete