Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

Chocolate

Can my job just be pinning awesome stuff on Pinterest? Because I've got way to many pins to keep up with! People pinning stuff about stories, and castles, out in the winderness and just everything awesome! I can't keep up with it all and it makes me sad in a way. I don't want to miss all the beauty in these pictures! Oh well, it would take a long time to catch up.

Today is the start of Pilates Bootcamp Week for myself! I'm going to do Pilates all week, except Saturday and Sunday. Of course in between the hard days I'll just do flexibility stretches. But yeah, I'm exited for that! Today I did a fifteen minute full body pilates video. Based on how I feel tomorrow I'll decide if I want to do more. One thing about all my workouts is I haven't really felt sore the next day. I like feeling sore! It makes me feel accomplished!

I have been making inspirational background on my computer. They revolve around True Hero! I'm taking pictures and making backgrounds to fuel my ideas. They're not the best. A lot of the pictures can't cover the screen. But I like the one I have, it's got a sentence that really fits. Like so much that you'd have to read the book (once I finish it) to even remotely understated. It reads: I am not like other girls. Yup, that's it. But those words are very powerful to me. Not only is she different because of her strange powers, but... well I don't want to give anything away. You'll just have to wait until I get my book published and I become a famous author! Ha ha ha!

I don't have much to say. Maybe tomorrow I'll have more to talk about. For now I want to make a chocolate frapuchino! Oh that sounds soooo good right now... I also don't know if I spelled that right... oh well.

You know that song from the Muppets? The one that goes, "everything is great! Everything is grand! I've got the whole wide world in the palm of my hand!" You know, that one? Well that describes my mood right now! I'm so happy and it's for totally no reason!

Oh hey, if you were curious, my fitness blog is exerciseisessential.blogspot.com. I've only got three posts, but hey! I just started. So go ahead and check it out.

Gosh, I just love making new blogs. Making my fitness journal was so much fun. Although I'm not very good with color themes. I'm not always sure what goes together or not. Especially when you get into all the different shades of color. Colors that I can't even name!

Okay. I'm seriously going to go make that chocolate frap. I can taste it now!

...one more thing. I still haven't done that vlog. I think I might skip the who twenty facts about me and just do a vlog talking about my day/week. Coming up with facts about oneself is harder than I thought. I've got like five sorta interesting things...

And now, CHOCOLATE!!!

1 comment: