Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Then There's Today's Weather...

Yesterday I was debating on weather I should write another post, because I wanted to write about the glorious weather we were having. Note, I said we were having. It was sunny yesterday, we had windows open around the house and the bird were chirping (I think) and it was just bliss. It felt like Summer, not Winter! I washed my dad's car and earned ten bucks. It was really hot, and after the water dried the surface of the car became really hot. Then I had to vacuum the inside, and here's the worst part. His seats are made of black leather, so they were scalding hot. But I managed it, and now I'm ten bucks richer than I was before. I'm putting all my money towards buying that book, Olga's diary, plus a recently retired Schleich. It completes my Golden Retriever family, so I just have to get him before cost goes up!

I found another amazing book on Goodreads. So a bunch of authors (around twenty five, maybe thirty-ish) got together, or something, to make this book. All these authors have written historical fiction books, particularly about the history of Great Britain. Well, they gathered all the little tidbits and nonsense they researched to write the novels, and made them into a book! It's called Castles, Customs, and Kings: True Tales by English Historical Fiction Authors. It sounds so awesome, Goodreads has helped me find a whole bunch of books, fiction and non-fiction, related to the history I love! Unfortunately my library doesn't have these books I want... typical.

So the other day I went to my dentist. I don't like doctors, needles (*shivers*), and all that stuff. It's just... ew. But our dentist is amazing, I get the same hygienist every time, unlike at my old dentist. She gives me tips on brushing so I can get all the plaque off my teeth. Unfortunately I have a cavity, and that means needles (ew!) and keeping my mouth open for a long time. Not cool. At all. But right now I've got six months before we decide what needs to be done. Hopefully the cavity will not grow, and nothing will need to happen.

I'm not sure what to do today... I could read, but I do that a lot. Maybe draw... but I don't really feel like it. Hm, maybe Tiana and Daniel will want to play Legos on the Falcon. Meaning, play with our Star Wars Lego minifigs (mini-figures) on the Millenniumfalcon. Falcon for short. :P I'm sure Daniel will want too. But then again, I could work on True Hero! I need to edit my latest addition, and then do an overall edit, then I should be able to move on to chapter two. In a sense I could just move on now, I finished the chapter, but I need to polish it up a little. Right now it looks like bunged up metal, scratches and scuff marks. I mean this all metaphorically... but you probably already know that...

I've been thinking... I need some way to make money because of those two books I really want to buy. Plus that one Schleich as a bonus, so to speak. Sure, there are other things, but I really want these books. I suppose I could see if our library get buy them, or get them as an inter library loan. Yeah, I'll look into that. Although Castles, Customs, and Kings sounds like a great book to own, because of all the great info! So yeah, I'll look into more on the library, but these books are defiantly on my wish list. I think I'll go do that now, see if I can get it on inter library loan or something. I want to read these books, ASAP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment