Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Forgot

I need... to... sneeze! Ah, no! I didn't sneeze, arg! It's always a horrible feeling, when you're about to sneeze, and then you don't. Then your nose gets all tingly, sorta, and you just really wish you'd been able to sneeze. Okay, this is getting strange.

Finally! I am finally planning to buy a MIDI-USB cable, because I finally got some money! Tiana let me count pi pets (I have no idea if I spelled that correctly) for Red Berry, so in a sense she's paying for it, yet I did the work so I am. Back on topic, finally! I'm sure this'll make composing easier, so as soon as I get it (I haven't even ordered it yet) then I'll probably bring the keyboard down into my room, temporarily. Oh yes, I'll also be buying new ear buds. My old ones broke. The casing for the wire broke and the wires snapped, so the left ear bud doesn't work. It's driving me crazy. So I'll be getting a new pair, because I need them. Finally, I wont have pink ear buds! See, when my other pair broke a few years ago I had my dad pick me up a pair at Frys, but the only color left was pink. So finally, I'll have a different color. White. It's a nice neutral color, and they're also the cheapest ones I saw on Amazon. I'm not rich yet!

So I've been doing research on Pilates, and apparently it's best to do it every day, with one break day a week. I've been doing three times a week, with cardio, so my workouts are about to change drastically! Maybe I'll post about it here, maybe on my workout blog. Eh. I just need to post on there. Ah, I have too many blogs! I've got this one, then my book review blog (I reviewed another book!), MAE history... hmm, weren't there more? Oh, right. My workout blog. So yeah, I hardly keep up with those as it is. Yet I think I might make a specific blog to learn everything I can about Anastasia Nikolaevna Romanova. I'll link it to MAE history. But the thing is, then I want to make a separate blog for each historical figure I like, then I would have too many blogs to keep up with, and I would never post on MAE history! Ah. Problems, problems.

Some friends of ours are moving to good ol' rainy Washington, and they're going to get a nice rainy greeting today! They're driving all the way from Georgia, and I think they're going to get to Washington today. Yeah, I think that was it. It's funny, the weather was really good until today. It's like the moment they get near, Washington decides to give them a nice rainy welcome. Actually I find it rather fitting, and I like the rain. Especially when it rains really hard. If you open the window on the side of our house when it's raining just right, then it sounds like we're next to a waterfall. Course, we're next to a stream/river. The reason I don't say just one is because when it rains a lot, then it's a lot more like a river, but come Summer time and if it actually gets warm, then it'll barely a trickle. Sorta. It's in between. In any case, if any of you ever reads this post, then, hi!
***
Whoops! I wrote this yesterday and forgot to post... well, here it is anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment