Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2014

March Already?

I'm so excited for two things! Well... three actually. First off, I've written five extremely satisfactory pages of True Hero! It's going so well, the first chapter has drastically changed from the first draft. I like it much better now. The best part is I've hardly scratched the surface of what I want to happen in the chapter. Usually I "cut to the chase" but the problem is I do that in every single chapter. Then the novel get's way to short n'stuff. But now I'm going to have to balance, by drawing it out I'm in danger of boring the reader. To me it's really interesting, because she's just surviving in the wilderness. Makes me think of Scott O'Dell's works. But I'm also including some information about her powers, if people pick up on that. I'm refraining for explaining the entire situation, at least until Katie and Jade become friends, then real friends. 

On to topic two, Agents of Shield is returning this Tuesday! Lady Sif is going to be in this episode too! For those of you know don't know, she's the lady warrior from Thor. But then again, if you didn't know that then the news about Agents of Shield doesn't matter. Now, speaking of Thor, we're watching Thor 2 tonight! Finally, the rest of my family will have seen it and I'll be able to talk about it. Yay! Thor 2 war really good, so I'm excited to watch it again, Thor is awesome! But to be honest, he needs a hair cut. His hair, as well as Loki's, keeps getting longer in each movie. Thor, the The Avengers, then Thor 2. It'd better not grow too much more. It's too long as it is.

I still haven't beat Pitfall. Today I tried... twice? Once or twice, I forgot. But I still haven't beat it. I haven't made it to the throne room, although I've gotten close. It's a hard game. Ah yes, and I started Petz Horses 2 ( yes, it's spelled Petz, not Pets). That is the best horse game in the world, there's a huge plot about a missing stud farm owner, and the devious mayor wanting the land. You team up with your friend Oliver, and try and keep the stud farm. Each choise you make in the games takes you to a different ending, and the part I love most. It changes seasons! So in Summer it's like Summer, when Autumn comes all the tree's change color, then during winter it can snow, and the snow stays until it rains. Yes, it rains! It's just such an awesome game, I love it so much!

Gilligan's Island is playing on Me TV right now. We're watching live. That show is my childhood, I grew up with the Skipper, Gilligan, Professor, Maryanne, Ginger, and Mr. and Mrs. Howel. I just love it, the humor is great and still makes me laugh. It's sad that there's only three seasons, all because some lady wanted Gun Smoke more that Gilligan's Island (she was a producers wife, or something to do with TV. Someone with enough pull to get Gun Smoke instead of Gilligan's Island). That's why there's only three seasons, there were going to be four, and then who knows how many more. I know pretty much every episode by heart, and all of us kids can usually tell what episode it is within the first few seconds. The funny part is each episode starts in a very similar way, lot's of them start will Gilligan shouting, "SKIPPER! SKIPPER!". Ah, good memories.

It's snowing! Sorta, it's wavering between rain, hail/snow, and snow. The lightest layer of snow is covering the ground, but I doubt it will stick. Daddy went to the pit today, apparently there was eight inches of snow! Can you imagine, sliding down the back hill! It's really steep and would really get you going! Now I really want to go to the pit and hand in the snow. That would just be awesome, a combo of shooting, then breaking to sled, and just handing out. Yup, that's it, I want to go to the pit.

Well, I think I'll go do something else. Maybe I'll play more Pitfall, or work on True Hero. Or something else. Just anthing to lay low. I stretched a muscle in my lower back, so it's really sore. Not just sore, it down right hurts when I twist the wrong way. I think I need to stop doing glute lifts in my workout, I can't seem to isolate the muscle, so I'm straining my back. That's the problem with exercise, it's really good for you, but only if you do it right. The main thing I need to remember is, it's the quality of the exercise that matters, not the amount. On Friday I did one hundred crunches, which I may have mentioned, but I think if I focus even more on isolating the muscle, then I won't be able to do so many. Which in a sense is a good thing.

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, I didn't know Lady Sif was going to make an appearance again! That's so awesome!

    Gilligan! The Skipper too, the millionaire! and his wiiiife. The movie starrrrr, the professor and Mary Ann here on Gilligan Isle!!!

    ReplyDelete