Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Cut Short

Would you look at that? Look at the time! Practically four already? Well, I suppose it makes sense. Today Tiana, Daniel, and I went to the Disney store. Daniel got a Oswald plush that was on clearance, Tiana got the Hans doll, a shirt, and the Pascal plush, along with Frozen! We came straight home and watched it. I love that movie so much! I put my doll, Elsa, on the table to watch. Tiana brought out Anna and of course Hans was there. Daniel grabbed his favorite of the dolls, Flynn. He has a cameo after all!

Adrian von Ziegler is giving away his song, Spring Charm, for free for the next twenty four hours! I'm listening to it now, this song must be almost twenty minutes long! It's really good, and I still can't believe I own one of his, and Brunuh's albums! It's just too awesome for words! Sometimes I like to just listen to their music, and let myself fall from reality. Sometimes my thoughts are pointless. Others I'll be imagining a story in my mind. Often times this is when I get my best inspirations. When I sink from the world and get carried away by my thoughts and dreams. It's always interesting coming back. It feels like the world isn't quite real, as though I've been gone for hours. Like I've been on vacation and now I'm at home. It makes my house feel like a completely new place, though I've lived here for as long as I can remember. This doesn't happen often, but it's pretty incredible when it does. 

Mamma and Daddy got home a short while ago, they were at a network meeting of some sort. Apparently they over ordered food, and not many people showed up. Now we've got a huge amount of Mexican food sitting in our kitchen! We got it for free since they were just going to throw it away anyways.

The song is official twenty minutes and fifty five seconds long! Wow! I'm really getting great music for free! Oh yeah, and the song I got from Brunuh's free album didn't include the version of Cry of the Dragons with Sharm. Just a different version. Who cares, I love it all the same!

Looks like I've got to do dishes. Makes sense. Maybe then I'll eat.

...I need a MIDI-USB, because all this epic music makes my inner composer go nuts!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!! That is so cool! You got Frozen!!

    I really like Mexican food...

    ReplyDelete