Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

Happy 100th!

I can't believe it, I've made one hundred posts! This is my ONE HUNDREDTH POST!!! Finally, I've reached that impossibly high number that, apparently, isn't so impossible to reach! So yippy, I've finally reached it! I was going to make a vlog to celebrate my one hundredth post... but I just didn't get around to it and I feel like posting. Should have done it yesterday, then I could celebrate Spring too. The weather is just as good as yesterday thought, so that's close enough.

So yes, one hundred. Wow... just. Wow. Fifty was pretty cool, but getting to one hundred seemed like it took forever. Apparently it didn't take forever, because it's happening today. Yup, today is awesome.

Mamma, Tiana, Daniel, and I went on a picnic today. First, though, we stopped by a few stores because Tiana needed to drop of packages for Red Berry and she was looking for shoes. Lucky me, while she was browsing shoes I was lucky enough to find some jeans. I've been needing jeans for the longest time, since I seem to keep growing taller. I only got one pair, but that should be enough to last me until money starts coming in. Then I get all the other clothes I need, shirts, more jeans, shorts, socks, possibly a new jacket, etc.

The sun was warm when we finally got to the park. Daniel found a snake, but it went into the bushes so he couldn't get it. I had a chicken salad sandwich, and it tasted very good. I also had some home made yogurt and it was amazing. Just like store bought. Gosh, I haven't had store bought flavored yogurt for years... or at least it feels like years. Sometimes I loose track of time and weeks feel like years and years feel like weeks, if you know what I mean.

We don't know what to watch tonight. Sereina is working, so we can't watch Saving Mr. Banks. Tiana says Star Wars, or Frozen, Or Indiana Jones. I say the Avengers! After watching a Marvel: Building the Universe, I want to watch the Avengers, and Iron Man, and Thor, and Captain America. I want to watch superhero movies! I really wish that the DC movies were better, cause the Batman movies look dark, Man of Steel was disappointing... then there's the Green Lantern movie. I didn't watch it, but Daniel said it was good. I want a good Wonder Woman movie, and one for Hawkgirl, my favorite super hero! Then there's Zatana, Vixen, Huntress, Martian Man Hunter! I want a movie about him... actually it seems like he had a movie... maybe...

Doctor Who?!?! Sorry. The song, I Am the Doctor, just started playing and now I really want to watch Doctor Who. That show is just soooo awesome! We only have one season left, then it's over... well, after Day of the Doctor. Ten is in that one! :D Don't ask which doctor is my favorite, because I cannot decide. One moment I really like Nine, I mean Nine just smiles at everything and he's just awesome. He pulled me into this fandom! Then there's Ten. Ten is just awesome! He had some awesome compensations and adventures. He was in the first episode I saw that had weeping angles! But then Eleven comes along and he's just so kooky! That is literally the best word to describe him, and I love it when he's wearing a fez! It's just so awesome! So yeah. Don't even ask.

Wow, is that the time already? Where did my day go? Today I was planning to actually get up at seven, my goal time to get up. But I failed because my bed was to darn comfortable! I didn't sleep in to to much of an outrageous time, but I should have gotten up earlier... maybe tomorrow. Yeah, I'll do it tomorrow! Actually I have no idea if I actually will, so we'll see.

I'm sleepy right now. I just want to curl up in a patch of sunlight and fall asleep. That just sounds so relaxing, maybe I should. There's bound to be a patch of sunlight somewhere in our house. It's sunny after all. In any case I'm going to end this post.

But not before saying at least one more time, IT'S MY ONE HUNDREDTH POST!!!

2 comments:

  1. "I just want to curl up in a patch of sunlight and fall asleep" You sound like a cat!

    ReplyDelete