Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Hello and Goodbye

The pond near our house... well, one of them, has flooded! It's never done that before, so it's just sorta cool. The creek by the house is raging and the water is overflowing into that. There's even water coming out of the green tube. The tube that has the smallest trickle on it's best day. Right now it's raining, and dark because evening is approaching. It's just kind of, grey. I like it!

Finally, I've started work on what it going to be my largest and most spectacular project yet! A village for my Schleich people! Yup, finally I've started. Sorta. So far I've figured out the scale of the people, and I know what it's going to look like. Next I've got to get building supplies and stock up on anything about model railroading. That's the place to go when model building. Of course this town is going to be meant to play with, unlike model railroads. Let's just say, this town will not be finished for a very long time. Who knows when we'll even start the actual building!

Tomorrow I exercise... hmm, I've gotta get a game plan here. I could use my old exercises, and not that they're bad or anything, but I need something new. As I may have said, I want a full body workout. Maybe I'll just add a Blogilates video to the workout. Maybe arms on Monday, abs on Wednesday, and legs of Friday. That might work, but I want to change it up more. Ack, what am I doing talking about this here?! I didn't make that other blog for no reason!

Ooo, dinner. Good, I'm hungry. It's chicken noddle soup tonight, so it's going to be good. My stomach grumbling, and it hurts. I'm guessing it's from hunger. It'd better be. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment