Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Grey and Rainy

I'm cold. And tired. I have a head ache and I still need to exercise. The kitchen is a mess, and I need to clean it, the day is half gone because I've been shopping and it's raining. Ug.

On a happier note I bought a stuffed animal today. Ever since I started collecting Webkinz I wanted the Cardinal. I now have it, and her name is Jenna. Daniel bought the Lego set with the Flash. He's been raving about this set since last year, so he's super excited to have it now. At the moment he's sitting just in front of me in our room, putting together the Bat Mobile.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 comes out in a few months. I watched a few trailers the other day, and I can't believe how many villains they're having! Green Goblin, Electro, and Rhino. During the Super Bowl our friends, along with Daniel and I think Tiana, spotted Doc Ock. arms in the background! Daniel thinks this is going to lead up to a Sinister Six movie, which would make sense.

Ahh. The heater I'm sitting on has very warm air blowing out of it. Now I'm not as cold, but my head still hurts. I've become really sensitive to some foods, and I guessing it was the Trader Joe's chocolate mints I had. I could be wrong, and I hope I am. But they're filled with sugar and I don't think the mint flavor is real. So that could be why I'm not feeling good. Compared to a year or two ago, my diet has become extremely restricted. Like I cannot eat gluten, and I've really been missing pretzel rolls ever since I discovered that Trader Joe's sells them for a buck and a half. Now sugar really makes me feel bad. I tried a Trader Joe's orange soda recently and it made me feel sick. So I think it's pretty official, soda can no longer be apart of my diet.

For the fun of it I've started my own "companion" or spin off" series to the Royal Diaries. I'm currently re-reading Mary Queen of Scots, and I decided to write a diary from one of her ladies in waiting point of view. I chose Mary Seton, because she seemed like a lively character. The reason I consider it a companion series is because I'm having all events coincide with the actual book. I started just before the part where Mary Beaton fell through the ice on the river, and was on the brink of death. So far it's still quite a bit like the actual book, but I'm going to change it but a little. It was just fun thinking about what Mary Seton may have thought, not letting he, or Mary Livingston or Mary Fleming in to see Mary Beaton. Of course I'd never get these published, but I'm going to write them for my own practice. I'm not the best at writing a diary, at least one that's interesting.

The other day I learned something that I've been wanting to know how to do for the longest time. I learned to tie a tie. My dad had some trouble showing me, since the tie wasn't on himself. Apparently tieing a tie is one of those things you do without thinking. Makes me think of when I play the piano! Anyways, he taught me the half Windsor, or 'the symmetrical knot' as he called it. Apparently many, if not all, other ways to tie a tie make it unsymmetrical. So now I can tie a tie! I want to buy an old tie, simply so I can practice putting it on and off. I don't want to wear down any of daddy's ties. After I learned how to do that we pulled out a few of his other ties, remembering when he wore them years ago. Like one, it's a blue and yellow wavy one. I'm not sure why I remember it the most, but I do!

Because of my headache I'm not going to do running today. No cardio in my workout this time. But I'm pretty determined to still do pilates! I'm not sure what video, or videos, I'm going to do yet. I'll find something though.

I don't want to move, I just want to sit here doing next to nothing. When I move pain shoots through my head, so I'm trying to be fairly still. But I've got to clean the kitchen. Since it's shopping day the mess is a bit worse than usual. I'm not looking forward to it. At all. I just want to stay in my warm little bubble. Hmmmm... I'm tired... sleeeeeppp...

By the way, I do like rain. Quite a bit. It might not have sounded like that in my first paragraph. But I love rain.

Maybe my headache is because I didn't eat very well, or very much, yesterday. This morning I had a good breakfast. But everything went downhill after those chocolates. Ug.

Ah yes, today is my dads birthday! :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY! :D

Well, I'm going to go. Hopefully I'll feel better later, or tomorrow. I'm just going to slee-norgle murrf gurgle... zzzzzzzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment