Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

Hello There!

Here I am, finally making a post! I haven't been posting as regularly, have I? The funny thing is I haven't been that  busy. Actually, what have I been doing? School! I like school! I mean, the hand writing isn't the best. My hand can't keep up with my brain. But I like the math! I'm doing really low grad math right now, but I don't mind. It just means I can get through it faster! I like watching my progress. We use a site called Kahn Academy, and I like to see what badges I've earned, what progress I've made throughout my week, and what math I've mastered overall.

I've been writing as well! Actually, more let re-writing. Ug. I can't stop myself from going back and editing The Shadow! I just started this one, I got the idea a while ago after doing a writing exercise. At first I wasn't going to work on it, not until I finished True Hero, or at least one of my other stories. But then the inspiration just started flowing and so I started. I haven't made it past the first chapter, and I'm debating on whether or not to have a prologue. Getting past the first chapter/prologue can be hard, for me at least. So after I get a satisfactory first chapter then I'll do my best not to edit. I'm writing this book in first person, so this is a new experience for me. So far it's fun, but I have to remember not to go off into certain ways. That's part of what made me bored with Hunger Games, so I'm trying hard to not do that. Keep to the story, no going into other parts!

I still haven't ordered the MIDI-USB. I should actually do that today! Oh yeah, and apparently those ear buds are really bad quality. So I think I'll see about picking up a fairly cheap pair at Frys. If we ever go there again... :P

Great news guys, I GOT A JOB! Gone are the days where it can be month's where I have literally no money to spend, hello cash! Okay... that was strange. But yes, I've finally found a way to make money, and until recently I thought this job was extinct. I've got a paper route! I'm delivering to homes around my neighborhood. It's cool, I get to deliver to some really new, modern homes. They look so fancy, what with their pillars in front of the door, and the front doors are so tall! The door handles are nice, and from what I could see of the side windows the insides look cool! Yeah, this job is cool. Although it kills the feet. I had to deliver my first batch a few days ago, and I'll be delivering again tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to sore feet. I didn't want to walk afterwards, and my feet felt like they had grown twice as big! Luckily by the end of the day I was feeling better, and the next day I was fine.

I really want a smoothie right now... but I should wait till later. Just cause I like to drink a smoothie while watching TV and we don't watch until after dinner time. But it sounds really good right now! Ug... decisions. :P Ah, mango! I'll just have some frozen mango right now, and then a smoothie later. Or a chocolate frapp thingy. It's not exactly the texture of a frapp, but not exactly a smoothie. So it's a frapp thingy. Oh that sounds so good right now!

Well, I think I'll go get a snack and possibly do some writing. Or reading. I've got the slightest headache, and laying down with a good book sounds really inviting right now. Especially with some frozen mango to eat. I love it frozen because you can suck on it, making one peice last a really long time! I like to do that, make food last. When I eat certain things, I eat very slowly in very small bites, that way it lasts. I'm usually the last to finish ice cream (which I'm trying not to eat anymore) or to finish my soda (which I don't drink because it makes me feel sick). Huh... I guess the only thing I eat really slowly now is smoothies/frapp thingy and frozen fruit. I love frozen fruit. Or just fruit in general.

Oh yes, I got the old music back. I was missing it, especially since I started listening to the free albums I got! So back with the good old celtic music, with other music. Really it's just awesome music! :)

Hmm.. this part of this song... makes me think of Petz Horsez 2... I love that game, and the music, and graphics, the incredible story-line! That would make an amazing book!

1 comment: