Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

My Life These Days

Yesterday, and now this morning, feel like a Summer day. Or at least a Spring day. The sun is actually shining, I can see it's rays on our neighbors house. It feels like a cool breeze should be blowing through the house, and we should have watermelon, and the day should just feel mellow and hot. The air should be calm, except for the occasional light breeze, and outside should be mostly silent, just the splashing of our backyard waterfall and creek. Yes, Summer is definitely on it's way.

I had a jumble of idea floating around my head all day yesterday, but I've completely forgotten them now. That's a bummer, because I think they were interesting, and not the usual. Oh well, maybe it'll come to me while to write.

Mockingjay is starting to pick up. That's a releif! I mean the overall story of the books is great, and now that it's picking up it's getting easier to read. I just hope it stays that way, because I want to know the rest of the story. I just seem to have a thing for dystopian. Who knows, maybe I'll write a story set in a future that's doomed to fail. That's how they explained dystopian on Wiki. I think.

Finally, I have made a Goodreads. Sereina and Tiana have been telling me I should get one, and now I've got one. Actually I've had one for a few months, and now i'm going a little crazy getting every book I've ever read on there. So far I've got all the Royal Diaries, History Mysteries, Heartland, and Sherlock Holmes books on there. With there own shelves! Goodreads also reminded me of one of the best series ever. The Tintin series. I love those books! Well, they're more like comics... or graphic novels. I'm not sure what exactly they'd be considered. But I've found so many books to read. One in particular that I need. Like RIGHT NOW. It's Olga Romanova's diary. Her actual diary that she stared when she was ten! Can you believe that?! Her diary! I'm so excited, because someone translated it, so as far as I can tell it's her own thoughts. Although the author continues on, after she stopped writing. I'm not sure if she continues in a diary fashion. But who cares, I can read her real diary! I'm so excited! How cool can you get?!

Today I exercise. This time I'm running indoors, so I shouldn't get out of whack again. I'm considering adding on Pilates stretches to become more flexible... maybe next week. I don't feel like doing much today. I have a feeling today is going to be a low key day, maybe I'll do a bit of reading, possibly play Lego's with Tiana and Daniel. As long as they aren't busy.

Let's see, I've already done my school and chores today. Ah, but I've got to keep up with laundry. It's my new chore, since Sereina's working. Now Tiana and I will swap off laundry duty each week, this week it's my job. Well, I'd better go get ready to exercise. I find it's best that I don't push it off, otherwise I might not do it!

3 comments:

  1. OHMYGOSH!! Where can I find it??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a feeling you might be interested. ;) My library doesn't have it, but it's avaliable on Amazon, and at this website:
    http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=11523896564&searchurl=sts%3Dt%26amp%3Btn%3DThe%2BDiary%2Bof%2BOlga

    ReplyDelete