Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2014

News Alert!

I just got Brunuh Villie's album, Rebirth, for free! It's so amazing! It's even got one of my favorites, Winterwolf. The first song, Rebirth, it amazing. He's giving away the album for free, this weekend only! It's so cool, that's two free albums I've gotten from my two favorite composers! Yes! Today is going great!

This post might be entirely about songs. Because with each song I listen to I just get so excited! The music is so beautiful. Makes me want to compose. But I've realized, just by messing around on our keyboard, that I desperately need a MIDI-USB cable. Since I've got a little money I might be able to buy one. They're fairly cheap, so that's a good thing!

We're at the end of Doctor Who... sorta. Not. See, Netflix doesn't have the last season, so we have to wait for it from the library. I hope it comes soon. The last two episodes were awesome! As usual. ;)

Oh my gosh! This album had Rising Sun, Mists of Avalon, and Cry of the Dragons both versions! I love these songs, and I'm falling in love with the rest! This music is amazing! So awesome... I could listen to this all day... maybe I will. Ah! It's even got the second version of Cry of the Dragons, with the vocal by Sharm. The only thing to possibly make this any better is if Hero's Journey was on it... Ahhh...

Okay, I think I might be putting Adrian, Brunuh, Dereks, and so on's music back on. Not that I don't like this music, I'll miss constantly listening to Life's Too Short and Just a Spare. But this music is to amazing to not have on my blog...

All I can think is, someday... Someday I'll make music like this! I'll continue to try. But the piano will make it way easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment