Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

Tired

I. Am. Exhausted. Today I exercised, as anyone who follows my blog might already know; I totally wore myself out. I ran 1.51 miles in 25 minutes. Sweat was dripping off my face, but it felt good. The rubbery legs that is, a strangely awesome feeling that is (I wasn't trying to talk like Yoda). Then I did the usual. I did one one minute plank! Oh course I had a break forty seconds in, but that's all I allow. Ah yes, and I did one hundred crunches. One hundred crunches. Those just about killed my stomach. I was planning on going through the entire routine again, but after the crunches I was just ready to be done. Ready to hit the shower. So I did.

Today I hope to write another page or more of True Hero. I have a better idea of where the first quarter/half of the book is going, and it's going to be quite different from my original writings. So I'm not so much editing, as re-writing chapter one. Usually I'd be like, "Darn, I'm going into the loop again. I'm just going to keep editing what I've already wrote and I'll never make any real progress!" But in this case it's very good that I'm editing. The begining of the novel was moving to fast, I've found some pins on Pinterest that really inspired me and have shown me the way. I think I've really found the correct path to follow, although from now on I'm going to do my best to stop editing, unless it's looking for spelling mistakes. They always go right over my head though, because my mind knows what to say, even if I didn't write it that way. Like how in many of my posts I say "was" instead of "saw". Sorry bout that.

What to eat, what to eat. I'm hungry, I haven't eaten since I exercised, so as you might have guessed, I'm hungry. There's no doubt that I'll make a nice, healthy smoothie, but what to have with it? I want an egg sandwich, but that's got carbs. It's got egg too, eggs are good, but it's got carbs. Then there's just veggies with smoothie, but I need more substance. More protein. So maybe the egg sandwich is my best best, but I'll add veggies to keep it all healthy. Maybe egg sandwich with broccoli with smoothie. Yeah, that sounds good... but broccoli leaves a not so pleasant after taste. So instead there's... I have no idea. Salad? Nope, sadly I don't care for salad. I think someone finished off the pea, bacon, broccoli, coli flour, salad thingy. It was so good, tasted like bacon for the most part. Maybe there is some left, if so I'll probably have that. Otherwise I guess I'm stuck with broccoli. We'd better have ranch dip though, it's the only way I like 'em when they're not cooked. Gosh, I need to get over this picky eater thing.

So all my life I've had these bumps on my arms. One thing lead to another and they were bright, red scabs. We tried a few things, and finally we got this... brush, plant, thingy. I honestly have no idea what it is. But I just recently started really using it, really scrubbing it along my arms really hard. Not too hard, but harder than before. Now the redness is starting to leave. My arms look almost normal! Except a few scars. I rubbed it on a scab on my forehead, and now a few days later, it's practically gone. Apparently I wasn't using it right in the past, because it's working now! The bumps are necessarily gone, but the scabs are disarming, and not because they're turning into scars!

It's sunny outside. Sunny. I have mixed feelings about this. One second I'm like, yay! It's like Summer, even though it's still Winter! Then I'm like, WHAT?! Where's the snow?! It's supposed to snow and be cold in winter, not sunny and warm-ish. I haven't gone outside, so the weather might just be teasing us. Sometimes it looks warm, but in actuality it's very cold still. Funny how things do that sometimes, know what I mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment