Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

This and That

I'm trying to decide... is the strings instrument in Noble Maiden Fair a violin, or cello? I mean violin seems the obvious, but whenever I hear a violin it always seems to be a much high pitch. But at the same time whenever I hear cello's they are a very low pitch. And I seriously doubt it's a guitar. Oh, a mandolin? Or something like a mandolin maybe.

So one of the light bulbs in Daniel's and my room has been out for a long time. Like so long I don't even remember when it went out. Now that we replaced it I feel like I'm in the spotlight. On a stage about to preform. In a different world. Funny how much of a different a light bulb can make. Yet it makes total sense, so it goes both says I suppose.

Something horridly wonderful has occurred. I might write a fan fiction. The bad part is, I've got to many other stories to write, how can I add another one!? Well, I suppose I'll just save it for later, but I'll collect idea's.

The song, Sound the Bugle Now, from Spirit, is so sad. But I love that song. So much. Really I love the entire movie. It's the best Dreamworks movie, but let's face it, Dreamworks isn't the best so was there any doubt? Yes, you might have guessed that I'm listening to Sound the Bugle Now, and you're correct. Now I really want to watch Spirit. I love that movie, like I already said. But love doesn't quite capture the feels. Seeing as I'm a writer you'd think I'd be better at this. But I don't feel like heading over to the Thesaurus. This is my online journal for crying out loud.

Oh boy. Now Learn Me Right started playing. So I want to watch Brave. I've only seen that movie once, on my birthday. You know what's funny about that? That was the year that my grandpa got me a compound bow. It's really small, sadly, but good for practice. This summer I'll make it a bigger priority to practice. Other wise I'll only end up shooting it at the pit (there's a banjo in Learn me Right?!). One time I almost lost an arrow into the brush, we searched for the longest time. Then me and my friend decided to shoot an arrow in hopes of recreating what happened and find the arrow. It worked like a dream, the arrow I shot landed about a foot or two away from the lost arrow. That was an epic moment. Gosh, I love going to the pit. It's where we go shooting, and every time we go it's basically tradition to climb the back wall and look over the area. It's just... awesome. I can't wait till Summer. Because I want to go to the pit! Although when I start shooting again I'm going to be a bit rusty. Haven't been able to go to the range for some time.

Speaking of guns, I need to decide what I want to do with my revolver. My dad's friend can cerakote it, at least I think that was it. So it's just a matter of what I want, and what goes with the grips. Let's see, the grips are an off white of some kind. I think they're plastic, bummer. Pearl would be cool, or the bone or wood. Although bone would be what I'd really want. It's be nice to fix the old thing up, there's scratch mars near the grips, from the cylinder release. Someone got careless and let it get scratched up.

Now Live's Too Short, is playing. Although it totally wouldn't have fit into the finished movie I really like the song. You know, I'm pretty sure Kristen Bell and Idina Menzel didn't sing that. The voices are different. Same with a few of the other deleted song.

So today I exercise. Big surprise there. I added quite a few new exercises and yet at the end I felt like I should have repeated them all. Maybe I'll do that on Wednesday, who knows? This time I went 1.37 miles while running. That's pretty darn good if I do say so myself! Although I put the setting back on three. Oh yes! I planked for forty seconds, so I added ten seconds onto my record! Those were the hardest ten seconds of my exercise. Even so, I feel so good exercising on a regular basis. Even though I haven't even been doing it for a month I know I've found my groove. When the weather warms up I'll start running outdoors, around the neighbor hood. I don't want to use the track, the scenery's to repetitive. Ha! See what I did there? No, probably not.

So yes, I mentioned that I was watching the neighbors cats, correct? Well, I still am. Loki's doing good, Sophie... well, Sophie's being Sophie. Still under the bed. It's a wonder she ever comes out! Although she never does when we're around. Although I accidentally scared her out a few days ago. But she was back as soon as she could. She's more anti-social than Doji. That says something, know what I mean?

I know, I still haven't done a vlog yet. Maybe I'll do a non 20 facts about me one. Then again I should just figure out how to adequately edit first. Yeah... that might be a good idea. I can just imagine the vlog, me sitting alone in my room, possibly having soft music playing in the background... on second though, no. Then I'd start dancing and the vlog would turn into a dance party. Maybe I'll edit in music. But what music?

Speaking of music, I was watching a friends movie trailer, and the music. I'm going crazy, what's it from?! It sounds POTC-ish. But I can't quite place the song. I know those songs fairly well, and just... it's going to drive me nut! I need to know! ...Oh wait. I could just ask Morgan. Yeah, that'd be a good way to find out. Because if I don't, I'll go crazy. It's like when your watching a movie and you recognize an actor but can't remember their name or what other movie you'd seen them in. Now I'm thinking about when we watched Oz The Great and Powerful. In the beginning I was like, "Harry? Is that... Harry? Harry Osborn? HARRY!!!" :D Seriously though, they killed Harry in the third movie. That's just, sad. Just when he got really epic too.

Well, I think I'll go write or something. I've been planning True Hero and I realized something very important. See, it's set in Canada, but something I didn't realize is it needed to be in the French part of Canada. So I'm going to have to have people speak French. At least I can get away with keeping the prologue the same. But yes, French. Thank goodness for Google Translate. One time I had a conversation in French over the internet. Someone commented on my pin, so I used Google Translate to respond to them. It was pretty cool for some reason.

I forgot to talk about The Amazing Race last time! Oh well, I don't feel like it now. I may never talk about it for some time. Unless Jet and Cord (the cowboys) win. They're awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment