Pages

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Bored

Hello. I'm posting. Yipe. I have nothing to say. Nothing. This is a strange day. Because I have nothing to say. Oh wait, yes I do! I exercised today and it's the first day that I didn't beat my record. Just didn't have enough energy. But I did beat my planking record again. It was hard and I sorta fell on my face when I released myself from the pain. Good pain, but pain all the same. Another think I did, I worked on True Hero a little. Barely. Although I've been thinking about what should happen. Right now I have this terrible urge to write perfectly on the first go. Haha, yeah, I've got to get over that. Like, now.

Ah yes, I've been reading Catching Fire! I think I already said that. Yeah... I already said that. Gee, today has been. A bit boring. Mamma hasn't been around, she went to stay with our grandma for the day, she's in the hospital right now. Daddy's in and out, business meetings. Maybe when he comes home we'll play Canasta. But overall I woke up, took care of the chickens, took care of the neighbors cats, exercised, video chatted with a friend, ate food here and there, worked on my story a little, took care of the neighbor cats again. Now I'm writing a blog post. Yeah, that's it. Tomorrow I'm cracking the whip, I'm going to set up a writers cover or something on my bed. I'll get any snacks I need, music for inspiration, and all that jazz. I'll release these crazy expectations I get every so often, and I'll write my heart out. As for now, I'll relax. I might watch How to Train Your Dragon for the first time tonight. Or maybe I'll watch Brave for the second time ever. Well see.

I almost did a book review, but I just didn't feel like it. Then I pondered weather I should write a post on MAE History, but I wasn't exactly sure what. Then I thought, learn about royal etiquette. But that requires research and time. Again, I didn't feel like it. Ooo, maybe instead of a writers cover I should make a researchers cove! Or both. But I could set it up, get everything I need, and just research royals. I've been thinking about learning about more than just royals. Maybe people like Amy Carmichael or Corrie Ten Boom. I like their history, so maybe I should look into them. Or work on learning Ogham. Or work on Magix. I haven't been doing that lately, but maybe I will tomorrow. I just feel like I need a fresh day to start, right now I don't feel like doing much anything.

I have, Life's Too Short, stuck in my head. Anna: That is the door you'd like to slam in my face! You did well there for a spell but now your back in the same place. You can think do whatever you want, but I'm the only one who's, not one hundred percent concinced the profacys you! Elsa: You can think whatever you want, but I don't care! Your a fool who married a stranger - Anna: That is so unfair! Together: I swear! I through with taking your un-shaking sisterly support!

Yeah. Just remembering the lyrics. Well, I'm outta here.

1 comment: