Pages

Monday, February 3, 2014

Because I'm Batman!

This morning I woke and Daniel rushed outside to do chickens. I was still half asleep so I almost couldn't see as we ran into the yard. As soon as we were done we raced upstairs, I grabbed a quick drink for during the show and we proceeded to watch the last episode of Sherlock. Oh. My. Gosh. It was so good, the character development for Sherlock is inspirational. He's become so human, and the things he's done. Ahhh, someday I'm going to do that. I'm going to make that character that's impossible and yet so... sensitive. It's just, ah... Then the "cliff hanger". To me is wasn't like the last one, but still it made me grin and nod my head. Yes, I had hoped to see it coming.

So yeah I'm pretty much over it now. The Hawks won the super bowl for the first time. Yay, but the excitement has faded for me. Although I smile when I remember everyone screaming at the television when one of the dudes ran like, ninety yards or something. Definitely a day to remember.

This morning has been a little slow, but I've cleaned my room and done my school. So that's pretty good, next I'm going to eat, then write. I've been having so much inspiration for True Hero, I'm hoping to finish editing the prologue today. Then I'll either edit chapter one or continue to write. Just depends on which holds more promise. Of course I don't want to spend the entire day writing, I'm hoping to learn some Ogham and later Daniel wants to play Webkinz. We have quite the story, what with Queen Maddy, Evil King Geck, the Ninja Cats and of course I mustn't forget the Star Sapphire. Usually we play with the ninja cats most, Daniel set up a Dojo in the living room, the walls are pillows. He even made a gong for when the cats fight. It's all great fun. One time Lenny (my Bengal) and Kokopelli (yeah, he named his Siamese after our cat) went on an adventure and they went to the forbidden dark caverns. No one had ever returned alive. Well, turns out King Geck had set up operations there and Sensai Dakota, with the help of Scribe Domino, got them out. Our ninja cats have super powers which makes it even funner.

Well, that's out of preportion. Yeah, I've got some OCD, but not to the point of rediculus, like Monk. No, I'm just noticing a medium sized paragraph, a tiny one and a big one. Haha, like America's date system. It's ah, long story. Pin on Pinterest that would take to long to explain.

I know, still now vlog. All in due time.

Hahahaha, okay that's. Hmmm. I just open my document on Google Drive, you know, so I could be ready to work on True Hero. I was scrolling to where I left off, i always make a big gap to mark the spot, and in the middle of the gap in italic, blod, and underline I wrote - Yes, this is where you left off  Yes self, I can see that. :P

Things have been going well in my blog background and header making. I've been working on one in particular, it's going fairly well. But I feel like it's missing something. I'm not quite sure what.

Oh yes, I know how to write my name in Ogham. I couldn't resist. That's one thing that I wouldn't need to translate into Scottish or Irish Gaelic, because you can't! Good thing my name doesn't have any Y's or F's. Because they don't include those letters in their twenty five letter alphabet. More commonly twenty though. Cool thing about Ogham is you can write it like a pole or on it's side. When it's like a pole you write and read it upside down. Yeaaahhh, wouldn't been helpful to know that in Castle Malloy. NANCY! Haha, yeah, in a Nancy Drew game I had to decode Ogham. It was tough, actually I don't think I could get it in the end.

So I haven't been on Magix in a few days, but when I left I was working on a piano composition. I think that's on the easier side of composing right now, and let me tell you. It's hard! So when I say it's on the easier side you can see what I'm up against.

Oh my gosh, when do I like Hero's Journey vocal so much?! I want to make a vocal song now! Gosh, what I want to make changes every time I'm on the program. Seriously, the possibilitys are endless. Soon as I figure them out. :P

I need to work on my NaNo, but I need info. Hm, the title just doesn't fit anymore. AH! This is what I did to myself, planning is needed of NaNo. In my other writing not so much cause I'm not on a deadline, of course I'm trying to find a way to plan that works for me. But this! I just love writing about WWII but it doesn't feel right. I might just have to go with my gut and change. It's so hard. Haha, you can see I've learned a lot through one time. Just think, if I didn't have a chance to get it printed I wouldn't be doing this. So it's for the best. So far I just haven't found that sweet spot, until I do I just can't write it. For the WWII version I'm lacking much needed info, for the others I just don't have the passion. It's really hard to write when you don't have the passion for the story. So who knows what's going to happen to Rocha. Who knows.

Why do I feel like it's been Monday for two days straight?

I'm hungry and toast with salted butter sounds amazing right now. So maybe I'll have some, with some other stuff and... ug, raw apple cider vinegar. I forgot for the last, two days I think, so I need to take it again. Time to fill the bottle again, cause it's empty!

I love saying Ogham. It's so, I don't know. Just making it like a sound and stuff is fun. Don't know why.

...Well... I'm just sitting here waiting for the song to end so I can go and eat. I can't just leave in the middle of the song. Especially when that song is Fear no Darkness. That's right, one of my favorites. But they're all my favorite!

3 comments:

  1. Ok, I just wanna ask something. Why is your title Because I'm Batman!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmmmm... because I'm Batman? No seriously that's just what came to mind. I couldn't really think of a title. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is sometimes the best title. Just because you can... :D

    ReplyDelete